Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1+2
These archives contain all the files from the ROMs, unpacked and decompressed.
Devil Survivor 1 (about 30 MB)
Devil Survivor 2 (about 60 MB)

The files under Unit are the usual Nitro files (as in Oil of Vitriol) and are the field sprites. Everything else are files that can be viewed with TiledGGD (CMPs are the actual graphics, NTFPs are palettes), with what most of this project going to be coming from the TEX folder.

And anyone wanting to do the demons that have field sprites and want to arrange it like I did for Lucifer and Pyro Jack, here is where everything is:
BtlChar is for the battle sprites when you actually engage the enemy

Under Common are bustup (face shot with background) and icon (the square icon)

Order (the really small face shot)

Status (the compendium image, which will look cropped, also must be viewed as Tiled, not Linear)

And the demons for the sequel may not be organized so you'd have to find it with luck.

[Image: devsurv__belzaboul__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__belberith__icon.png]

---

Replaced the links from Minus (doesn't do non-images anymore) to GoogleDrive.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: -Bwar-, Shade, AndrewArdena
Oh man, that's a lot of files... I'll try and help out by converting loads of these up in a batch when I get a chance at some point, but no promises.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Too bad Ultimecia is gone. She'd love this.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
[Image: iPcpoPA6Fu3Iq.png] [Image: devsurv__jackfrost__icon.png]

The difference between the two Black Frosts is a color difference, one is darker than the other.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
That second icon says Busts, but I got it sorted, no worries!

Uploading these now.
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
[Image: devsurv__jezebel__icon.png]
Thanked by: Shade
This has to be one of the oddest games I've ever seen.
Nevertheless, fantastic work as always!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
And it's up!
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
I'm reconsidering how I'm ripping these. Doing sheets for the individual Character Units is no problem as there are less than the actual numbers of characters to do (only a fraction of them have field sprites, well for the first game, haven't checked the second) and those should be no problem. However I'm going to the divide the other stuff into Class-type sheets, so that instead of the giant sheets (like the Busts sheet), all of the required graphics (Battle Sprites, Order Portraits, Icons, Status Portrait, and the Busts) will be split up into various class sheets (Megami, Deity, Fallen, etc.). It'll also help in that only focusing with a specific class (which can range from 4 to 8 entries), will get sheets done quicker.

Like this:
[Image: devsurv__megami__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__deity__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__vile__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__snake__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__dragon__icon.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Davy Jones
[Image: devsurv__divine__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__avian__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__fallen__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__avatar__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__beast__icon.png] [Image: devsurv__wilder__icon.png]
Got these!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: i61qAYpGvnleP.png] [Image: ivLHqmG5IDprW.png] [Image: i94eZGQY4mpki.png] [Image: ii22d9ukmx9Mx.png]
Deathbringer Wrote:[Image: devsurv__avatar__icon.png]
My first thought was a censored dick.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Yeah, that came to my mind too.
Thanked by:
Uploaded those too. May as well get everything that appears right up until I update.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: