Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[MUSIC] Phasma Enigmagorio: Time of the World
First off, I'd like to say hi! I've been gone for quite a bit of time, and part of the reason why was this project here.

It's essentially been an on and off 3 year remixing project, where I basically try to give props to some of the most influential and inspiring pieces of vgm and try to in turn inflict the same feelings that they brought into me. To me, music is a very strong force, and vgm is no exception. I only wish to do these themes justice.

The project is called Phasma Enigmagorio: Time of the World, and even though the name for the project is a bit of an in-joke, the focus remains the same.

There are 82 tracks total, settling on a large album release. At present, every remix is available on Youtube, most with download links so you can install your favorites and listen at your own leisure. Without further ado, I present:

Phasma Enigmagorio: Time of the World

[Image: small.png]

Links to all 82 songs

Keep in mind these songs were all made over different points in time, so the quality is kind of all over. I'm particularly fond of "Termination", "Jail of Jewels", "Lava Reef Zone", and "Endless Mine", so hopefully the effort really shows in those tracks in particular.

Any thoughts are welcome. I'm fully aware some aren't as good as others, my only thoughts to that are "Oh well, can't please 'em all!" lol
[Image: elena.gif]
Thanked by: