Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tribes Ascend
Tribes Ascend is a great game and it's alot of fun!

So if anyone is interested in playing this game click the link below and you will be happy and me too!

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesa...aign=email

This is also a discussion thread for people who already play the game or just want to talk about it!

Let it begin.
My bro has been playing this game like mad, I keep forgetting to download it! Cute
It's definitely a step up from the last Tribes game, and I love the addition of skiing.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Shazbot

on a related note, i have to play the game at minecraft mode (128x128 textures and no shaders) to get just above 15fps, but the skiing definitely makes the game interesting and unique.

except for llamas.
Thanked by:
I had a beta for the game earlier in the year

... that I never actually got around to playing...

and now I don't have a computer to play it on.
But it really does look awesome, and I'll echo the others' sentiments and say that the skiing is really cool, as well as the focus on projectile combat rather than hitscan weapons.
Thanked by:
I run a the low-end config and I run it at about 35 fps luckely, compared to the 10 fps with lowest settings.
Oh, Minecraft config doesn't help much either, it's the same, but just looks worse.

VGS!
Thanked by:
I played the beta, it was fun a few times. Mostly it was boring because everybody sucked.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(07-10-2012, 07:45 AM)Dazz Wrote: I played the beta, it was fun a few times. Mostly it was boring because everybody sucked.

Sounds like my kind of party!...

... I mean, yeah - skiing is cool (if award to get used to).
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
i love it when i hit a speed over 200km/h while skiing
then smack into a wall and explode
Thanked by: Goemar
What I currently hate is the brutes. They are very fucking overpowered if people can use them abit. Dem fractal grenades.

fucking noobs....
Thanked by:
(07-15-2012, 07:18 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: What I currently hate is the brutes. They are very fucking overpowered if people can use them abit. Dem fractal grenades.

fucking noobs....

Overpowered, if people can use them...
Maybe you're just not that good of a player?
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Kitsu, Shade, Goemar
(07-15-2012, 07:18 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: What I currently hate is the brutes. They are very fucking overpowered if people can use them abit. Dem fractal grenades.

[Image: 524.gif]

i hate it when i'm going for the flag, i announce "ill go for the flag" and go to chat and say "ill get the flag guys" and right as i'm about to grab it a teammate rolls by and says "hey look, the flag i better take it hurrderr"
Thanked by:
... Isn't the flag like, the entire point? Like, everybody should be aiming for it?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(07-16-2012, 04:36 AM)Dazz Wrote: ... Isn't the flag like, the entire point? Like, everybody should be aiming for it?

except the brutes
which 70% of the time go for the flag
Thanked by:
yeah brutes really have no reason being around a flag at all unless they're on defense or drawing fire
honestly i just play the class with the shotgun because it's ridiculously broken
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by: