Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
First Jet Set Radio gets re-released and now NiGHTS.
May not be a Dreamcast title but to hell with that it's a masterpiece of it's own.

Now Sega is going somewhere this year.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
As a huge Nights fan I'm actually really happy to see this. Is this any indication of a new Nights game though? I mean if sales go well for this and new fans are created/old fan's interest is re-kindled I don't see why Sega wouldn't give it a shot.
Thanked by:
If we're talking about a NiGHTS 3 that's up to Sega's management. Although it's been said that Iizuka is very interested in making a third game.

Hopefully this would be a better way to introduce new fans than Journey of Dreams since the Multi-player seemed to turn everyone away than doing any good. Sonic Team has been doing good with nearly everything now so I don't see how it won't work with them.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I've never played NiGHTS before but for someone that's always wanted a copy, this is a day 1 buy for me.

...and hopefully it'll make prices for the saturn version drop from the insane premium they currently go for...
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: megaMasquerain
07-06-2012 12Cute0 AM - that's when I mentioned this in the Gaming Lounge, man you guys are slow!

Seriously though - yeah I love NiGHTS. Damn right I have a (rather tatty) boxed version with the big ass 360 degrees controller.
Just give me the option to use the original music( if they plan of doing 'improved' versions of it) and include Christmas NiGHTS and I'm more than happy.
Wouldn't hurt to pull the camera back a bit as well - but meh, can't see it happening.

I never picked up the Wii one (didn't hear good things about it) but if anything I hope Sega starts realising that they are sitting on a gold mine and release more of the older games. Panzer Dragoon - make it happen Sega, make it happen.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: megaMasquerain
(07-08-2012, 02:53 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I've never played NiGHTS before but for someone that's always wanted a copy, this is a day 1 buy for me.

...and hopefully it'll make prices for the saturn version drop from the insane premium they currently go for...

$12 is too much?
Thanked by:
(07-08-2012, 04:35 AM)Goemar Wrote: I never picked up the Wii one (didn't hear good things about it)

The Wii one was fine when it came to single player, It was really the multiplayer that made everyone have a bad opinion about it.

Same with online capabilities.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Why has no one linked to the sweet theme song sung by the kids and the old guy?

Also, JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOO!
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews for Japanese learners
Thanked by: DioShiba
Did someone say NiGHTS? :D

That makes 3 awesome Sega games that are comin out in remakes this year.

And I am okay with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkJc3fyK1yY
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by:
What's the third? Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS and...?
Thanked by:
(07-09-2012, 01:55 PM)Goemar Wrote: What's the third? Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS and...?

calling it right now it will be this right here:

[Image: 250px-Space_Channel_5.PNG]
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Soinc Adventure 2
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by:
that's not a remake, it's a port

this is an enhanced remake/port
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Goemar
(07-09-2012, 07:32 PM)Sexy Bastard Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 01:55 PM)Goemar Wrote: What's the third? Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS and...?

calling it right now it will be this right here:

[Image: 250px-Space_Channel_5.PNG]

Well part 2 was bundled in that Dreamcast Collection so who knows, maybe? Still wanting Panzer Dragoon...

Also yeah Sonic Adventure 2 is just a port not a remake so doesn't count... ... and isn't awesome
Thanked by:
I'd really like Skies of Arcadia to be playable on a modern console.
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews for Japanese learners
Thanked by: