Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SMB3 Bowser Sheet with Custom Moveset(I will Pay if you want)
I'm not sure if anybody remembers or has seen this old sheet, but basically it was by a spriter by the name Cary "Omega" Frank. Well it was a complete moveset of the Super Mario Bros. 3 Bowser, by complete I mean a big sheet with plenty of custom moves from previous games and such.

Suigi recolored the original sheet, but only some poses.
[Image: bowser2.gif]

Well that sheet is old and lost, and I've spent some time looking for it, and can't find it, and well my request if
is someone can create one for me, and I'd be willing to pay whatever price you ask(between 10-20 or more depends on the sheet).

If anyone has the original sheet however, I would also be wiling to purchase that from you for 10.
If you wanna get the feel of what I'm looking for check out the spoiler for the moveset I'm really asking for.

So basic run-down is I want it in this style:

[Image: bowser_icon.png]

I am willing to pay you every time you finish a portion of the sheet so by the end
you will have your full amount of money, depending how much you charge for each portion.
Will pay extra for a Giga Bowser moveset.

Thanked by: TheGreatGatsby
Haha I remember that sheet. I was actually looking for it at some point, too. Whatever happened to Omega, anyways? All his sheets disappeared from tSR.
[Image: zmylm.gif]
Thanked by: Gaia, recme
(06-23-2012, 04:20 PM)TheGreatGatsby Wrote: Haha I remember that sheet. I was actually looking for it at some point, too. Whatever happened to Omega, anyways? All his sheets disappeared from tSR.

Oh thank god somebody remembered it. But yeah I was just wondering that cuz I had a feeling his shit was on this website but I wasn't sure if he was still a member here.
Thanked by:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/custom_...heet/17962
Might help some.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: El Loco, Garamonde
(06-24-2012, 08:34 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: http://www.spriters-resource.com/custom_...heet/17962
Might help some.

Thank you, though I did want a bit more this would have to do until I fid someone who wants to sprite more for it. I know you're a good spriter, but you're busy with your own stuff I'm sure much like everyone else.
Thanked by: