Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Legend of Zelda Papercrafts
Thanks to Roxas358, I've started a thread of The Legend of Zelda Cosplay papercrafts! These are made with average cosplay size, not just ornamental projects C:
Will update weekly, enjoy!

Thanked by: Garamonde, igrette
Hyoi Pear C:

[Image: hyoipearsmall-1.jpg]
Thanked by: Garamonde
i'd stick to the more interesting items, for the sake of wel

they are more interesting.
Thanked by: Jamuk
Hero's Charm x3

[Image: HerosCharmsmall.jpg]
Pretty cool, I love seeing these sorts of things come to life. Would love to see some photo examples Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Previous
(06-06-2012, 10:03 AM)Dazz Wrote: Pretty cool, I love seeing these sorts of things come to life. Would love to see some photo examples Smile

I'm trying to get them posted on PapercraftMuseum.com so others build and post, cuz honestly I don't have the time to build them for now, since I'm working on multiple projects. Preparing the models in pepakura is really my distraction xD

I'm still going through the models so as soon as I spot other stuff, I'll post.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helmarok King's Mask!

[Image: HelmarokKingsMasksmall.jpg]
I love these and they are awesome. Will you try and make the Magic Armor too? That'd look insanely sweet.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
once you make a link with master sword and shield, it's over
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-06-2012, 02:16 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I love these and they are awesome. Will you try and make the Magic Armor too? That'd look insanely sweet.

Magic Armor you mean Twilight Princess? I'd have to check... It's a big project, I'm still a newbie and it requires a lot of measurments and stuff... however if anyone's up for the task, I do have the model C: I can pass it on. (or wait till I work on it ^^U)

(06-06-2012, 02:17 PM)Vipershark Wrote: once you make a link with master sword and shield, it's over

Well, I don't know how to work and pose ripped models, Im only working with .obj files. You can try and search in http://www.papercraftmuseum.com and see if theres a toon link with the said items.

I DO however have the Master Sword and Shield (Toon Link) for cosplay version, I just haven't uploaded cuz the sword has a re-made texture made by me, and I wanna upload it alongside the original, and I have to fix both fro 12x18 inch cardstock paper to standard 8.5 x 11 paper. I shall upload after I stop checking every model I received (they are a lot... ^^U)
Thanked by:
Gyorgs or Molgera would be pretty neat.
Thanked by:
(06-06-2012, 03:07 PM)xaimill Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 02:16 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I love these and they are awesome. Will you try and make the Magic Armor too? That'd look insanely sweet.

Magic Armor you mean Twilight Princess? I'd have to check... It's a big project, I'm still a newbie and it requires a lot of measurments and stuff... however if anyone's up for the task, I do have the model C: I can pass it on. (or wait till I work on it ^^U)

Oh, no, the Magic Armor is a secret item in Wind Waker that Zunari (the guy in the parka who runs the decoration shop on Windfall Island) gives you after you trade all his merchandise with the Goron merchants. Here's a picture of it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: xaimill
(06-06-2012, 04:33 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 03:07 PM)xaimill Wrote:

Oh, no, the Magic Armor is a secret item in Wind Waker that Zunari (the guy in the parka who runs the decoration shop on Windfall Island) gives you after you trade all his merchandise with the Goron merchants. Here's a picture of it.

ah! I remember! Well... If i found it I'll upload, however you'll need to get the transparent purple plastic yourself n.nU
Hero's Bow and Arrows!
The bow comes with optional strings, both for standby position or for placing an arrow c: (although I suggest attaching an actual string xD)

[Image: bowandarrowsmall.jpg]
Pep comes in handy for this stuff, that's for sure! Only thing I'd say with regards to using it for cosplay, is you're going to have to find a way to strengthen the final piece so it can actually survive a con.

Surprised I haven't seen anyone just take an actual GBA and make a Tingle Tuner with that yet, I mean, they're cheap enough now.
[Image: SigYT.png][Image: SigArt.png]
Thanked by:
(06-07-2012, 11:40 AM)Afr0Blu3 Wrote: Pep comes in handy for this stuff, that's for sure! Only thing I'd say with regards to using it for cosplay, is you're going to have to find a way to strengthen the final piece so it can actually survive a con.

Surprised I haven't seen anyone just take an actual GBA and make a Tingle Tuner with that yet, I mean, they're cheap enough now.

Well, I use thick cardstock paper, and if possible wood (for the sword), or foamboard shards for the inside. If not, cotton balls do xD

And yeah xD They are cheaper now but I still find this one fun. I'll try to build these and post pics ASAP.
Thanked by: