Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Dark Legend Sega Saturn
I'm hoping this is acceptable. I had to use the segasaturn emulator SSF. It can only hide 2 layers(background and sprite) and unfortunately I can't customize the background layer which is set to black. I had to do a little sprite editing for the hair and shoe straps. It was annoying when I had to edit out the shadows along with the hair and shoe straps which are black. The most problematic was when Yung Mie's doing a headstand. I'm about 93 to 95 percent finish. What's missing are some victory sprites, the white arc and some of the dust trail when she's doing a super move when running. This is the longest one I've worked on since it took 3 weeks to finish. I also had to resize this down to 50 percent since SSF takes a snapshot which are too big in my opinion.

It's interesting some of the game features where adapted by Aksys in Guilty Gear Accent Core like sticking to walls(which actually slide down very slowly) or bouncing from the air to ground then air again.

[Image: Yung_Mie_Dark_Legend.png]
Thanked by: adriano gt, Garamonde
This is awesome! I tried to rip from this game for myself some time ago, but i ran into the same problems and gave up, since it wasn't possible to hack the background-color. Keep up the good work.
Thanked by:
Yeah it looks fine to me. Got it up now. Time for bed. Will finish uploading tomorrow/later today. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: