Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Bugs
So I was doodling a week ago and I came up with some bug characters (very) loosely based off real bugs to go alongside the Sengirbug. I started spriting them in a simplistic style using Gors' lovely tFR palette.

[Image: Untitled-123.png]
I was considering giving each character a personality and making a webcomic in the near future. The current ideas are this,

Sengir
Pretty much me in bug form. Makes puns and code.

Henk
Stupidly innocent. Not to say he's dumb, but he really won't get any hinting or innuendo

Thoen
Gentle giant midget. Thoen, like all ants, are super strong. However, Thoen spends most of his time reading and quoting fine literature.

Schroeder
Always hungry, but he has a weak stomach so he has to spits things back out frequently. Not exactly the brightest bug and usually forgets about his stomach condition until after he starts chewing.

Morris
He never laughs, being a worker bee is very serious. Especially when you don't have a queen bee to work for. He kinda just works for sake of working.

Machnikowski
Helps Morris during the night shift. Machnikowski's greatest joy in life is getting people to laugh. He has yet to get Morris to even crack a smile.

Mayhew
Spends his free time telling stories of the past, usually about how he served in WWI (aka stinging random soldiers). Nobody is sure how accurate his stories are or if he's even mentally there.

Barthel
Bug-type Snorlax.

Seth
He used to be great leader or something but now only wants a normal life. He tries very hard at being modest.

Helene
She keeps a lovely garden and is overall a sweet girl.

Meagher
He mumbles everything. People are unsure if he's talking to them or if he's praying.

Milton
You know that kid in elementary school who eats boogers and keeps adjusting his underwear? That's Milton.

Newell
He's a pretty smug guy, but he's Newell so he usually gets away with it.
I really like Mayhew Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Sengir
these are all adorable and i love them
I love Schroeder Termite, by far my favorite.
Thanked by: Sengir
In all honesty, my favorite is still Machnikowski Sengir. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Sengir is my favorite. It looks the best if you ask me...
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
these are lovely! I would totally play a game based on these guys.
Hell, even a board game.
(06-04-2012, 01:09 PM)Kabukiguy Wrote: these are lovely! I would totally play a game based on these guys.
Hell, even a board game.

Wow I hadn't even thought of Sengir Party...

That's a great idea!
Morris will probably die if he attempts to sting someone, so he would most likely perfer fighting indirectly with a weapon.
and orgasmatron slug : >

i really like these, i tend to prefer more simplistic sprites over more detailed ones
Eeeee, they're all so cute. Love the simple style!
[Image: ee001b0522d4fd2f5ee2844fa8a32efe82d30bad.png]
Am I alone in my Barthel fandom?
I see why you like Barthel, you two are bedbugs
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
The bugs look neat. I also like the 8-bit style you gave them. Smile
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Welpt... I'm pretty much in love with you..

Heck, if you can get some more graphics up, I'll see about coding some cute little mini game or something Wink
Thanked by: Sengir, Garamonde