Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can't ever get any capturing program to work
Okay, so I've tried literally every capturing program I've found mentioned on this site. GameAssassin, 3DVia, 3D Ripper DX, you name it.

None of them work for me. Every time I press the hotkey, nothing happens.

I've tried spamming the hotkey like some people said and it still doesn't do anything.

Oddly enough, 3DVia DOES let me capture from programs like Bmdview. But never from an emulator like Project64 or Dolphin. Or basically any 3D game. (Which is what I want to capture from!)

I've also tried rearranging the hotkeys in the various emulators so they don't conflict with the capture programs'. Doesn't help at all.

I've even tried running the capturing programs as Administrator. Nope. Doesn't help.

What am I doing wrong? Sick
Thanked by:
Make sure that you're capturing from a game that uses DX9 for 3D ripper DX. Try reading the help file, or an online documentation.

Isn't this supposed to be in Questions, Info, and Tutorials? Tongue
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
Are you running a 64 bit system perhaps? There seems to be limited compatibility in the x64 version of Windows.
Thanked by:
For 3D Ripper DX you must use a 32bit version of Dolphin (it works on 64bit windows). If you don't see text at the top left corner saying "ready to capture" or something, then your doing something wrong.
Thanked by: Garamonde
We need more info about your system spec to help you.^^
Thanked by: