Star Ocean 2
[Image: CraudeIcon.png]
Sheet

Seiken Densetsu 3
Re-organized sheet for Effects
Current ripping projects: 
Bahamut Lagoon FX  - In Progress

[Image: 8XRDwnT.png]
Heeeey that's really nice! Is he a playable or NPC?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Playable, he's one of the two main protagonists.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: Garamonde
Awesome, how did you do it? Any chance of getting the overworld sprites?
Thanked by:
Alrighty, got it!
Thanked by:
Updated with some monsters for rpg maker for playstation, and i use PSX-Vram for the most part. PSicture if I'm super lucky Smile

Hey, RPG Maker sprites, very nice. But I think the sand worm has two identical palettes (3 & 4)
Thanked by: Garamonde, IceManual
Fix'd, thanks for the notice i musta been trippin Shocked

Thanked by:
Cerberus (three-headed hellhound): Are you sure the one colour is supposed to be like that? It stands out way too much.
Thanked by:
Fix'd again :o

Updated. Tongue
Thanked by: IceManual
You are missing Claude's sword facing diagonally, unless it's supposed to be rotated, then just provide the rotated sword for reference. You are also missing the phase gun usage sprites. You can just make the action, effects aren't needed if it's too difficult to rip those.

Other than those small things that were overlooked, you did well.

I do hope you plan on ripping the Ten Sages (Main villains of SO2).
Thanked by:
Theres only one sword sprite for him, its meant to be rotated unfortunately. I'll add phase gun sprites and effects later today going to work in a minute, thanks for the heads up :p

I would love to rip them but I would need to find a memory card file that has the party outside of phinel (forgot how to spell that). Thats been my main contemplation right now over SO2, to play through it to rip what I want or get what I can from saves online. I don't really have the time to do a whole play through. I'll definitely look for one though, they have the coolest in battle sprites.

Thanked by:
If you need epsxe-quicksaves for Star Ocean 2, I can give you whatever you want. I made these saves on all possible locations and everytime before an important event takes place.

Note: I've only played until disc 2, before you enter one of the 5 fields (love, strength, etc.).
Thanked by: IceManual
It would be fantastic if you could send me saves with Opera, Ernest, and Precis with all of her KM's. Seems like no one really favors them, couldn't find a save on GameFAQs
with either opera or ernest.

Shame cause opera's a BAU5, I'm in the works of everyones favorite right now, Dias Wink
edit: and I'm going to fix up that Claude sheet and give him Phase Gun

Thanked by: