Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tonberry2k's Brand Spankin' New Submissions Thread
[Image: 3olefx.jpg]

I am working on some stuff though and could use some help. First is a redo of an old sheet;

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4997/...ndegon.png
The Genesis Ghostbusters. I have most of their sprites, but I need some help with the effects on the weapons. Each weapon has a different object attached to the front of the Proton Pack gun. It blocks part of the gun, though. If someone could help me get the weapons effects (Including the shots and the electricity when the traps are used) I'd be eternally grateful.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/133/coo...nemies.png
I've been slowly playing Cool Spot for SNES and grabbing the enemies. Things were going well until I got to Toying Around. Everything in this stage has effects layered on top of several sprites. The spiders from an earlier stage have also proven to be difficult to capture when crawling on the ceiling. Any help would be appreciated.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
If you can't swap the effects away with zsnes, you should use vSNES.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I'm trying to ease into vSNES. ZSNES is better for playing, but vSNES is better for ripping.
Thanked by:
Awesome, Cool Spot! I can try ripping those enemies with Snes 9x if you haven't already tried that emulator.
Thanked by:
I have not. I did notice that the plane enemy has fewer sprites in the SNES version though.

EDIT: Downloaded vSNES. Bewildered, but I've figured out how to load games/states. We'll see what I can do with this. If anyone has any tips, throw 'em my way.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Here's most of Toying Around enemy sprites:

[Image: image.png]
Couldn't catch the first exploding ball sprite though. Hope they're of some use.
Thanked by:
You're much better than I am. Tongue How'd you do it so fast?
You know, for what it is, Cool Spot is a great looking game. If we could dump the tiles/levels, I'm sure people would want to use them.
Thanked by:
Using Snes 9x - Type 1, 2, 3 and remove the non-required layers, record AVI video, then open with Animation Shop and copy the sprites frames needed Tongue

And yeah, I'd love to use some of the tiles, especially the beach levels. It's such a great game, the graphics are pretty cool.
Thanked by: Ton, Belial
Woo! Can't wait to come home and play with it some more. Thanks!
I added the Toy enemies to the enemies sheet. I'll upload it later. Do the stages loop from here, or are there more enemies? I forget.
Thanked by:
*Mouth literally gapes open IRL*
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no way! I thought I'd never see this!
We better be seeing lots of submissions from you. Wink
Hope you can solve your problems!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Yep, this is giving me some ideas for our next ripping project. Wink
Thanked by: Garamonde
(04-02-2012, 05:59 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Yep, this is giving me some ideas for our next ripping project. Wink
Glad, it seems kind of empty not being able to check "Super Butouden" or "Monkeying around" for progress. Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I like to have some time to recharge between projects though. The last "official" project was the fighting games, but I guess DKC counts as one with how big it got. I'll start a new one soon.
The fighting game project didn't officially end though... people just kind of stopped ripping for it.
I still wanted to rip one more thing for it... Sad
The new project isn't gonna be as difficult, right?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I hope not. And nobody is stopping you from reviving it. Wink
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade