Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Donkey Kong Country edits
I'm new to TSR, but I'm not new to editing sprites. I've been editing sprites for the Donkey Kong Country series to make all of the Kongs playable on all of the games. I've completed making sprite sheets for Donkey, Dixie, and Diddy.

[Image: dksheet2.png]
[Image: dksheet1.png]
[Image: bigdksheet.png]
The last DK one are sprites ripped by myself from DKC for GBA. I've recoloured them to match the original ones for DKC on SNES.
[Image: dixie-edited-sheet.png]
[Image: Diddyeditedspritesheet.png]

All of these sprites have been animated and are Here. (My username is also Phyreburnz on DKC-Atlas.)

Obviously, the first page has some older versions. Everything I've edited has been animated.

I still have a few sprite sheets to complete. I'm currently working on completing Kiddy's and a few custom enemy sprites.
Thanked by:
Moved to Spriting & Pixel Art.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I'm not exactly sure why you moved these. I wanted to submit them.
Thanked by:
you can't submit them because they lack in quality.

have you proof-animated them yet? Does it work? Edits aren't that welcome at tSR because they're usually of bad quality; the fact that you edited from a game which uses pre-rendered 3D sprites only makes my doubt upon those sprites bigger.

Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
I've animated everything I've done. There's a link in the first post. There is also no quality loss... I don't know what you're talking about. There aren't any fuzzy edges or anything. If you want, I can post the original photobucket link. http://s1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh574/Phyreburnz/
Thanked by:
(03-06-2012, 05:03 PM)Phyreburnz Wrote: There is also no quality loss... I don't know what you're talking about. There aren't any fuzzy edges or anything.

Swing and a miss.

He means the quality of what makes up the animation.
ie. the edits you made.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
The animations are on DKC-Atlas. I've already posted a link in the first post. I didn't post the animations here, because the rules said animations aren't allowed to be longer than four frames.
Thanked by:
They're useful edits.
Maybe show off the animations and let them critique?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Can I post them? I thought the rules said no more than four frames.
Thanked by:
(03-06-2012, 05:45 PM)Phyreburnz Wrote: Can I post them? I thought the rules said no more than four frames.

Please don't tell me you got this rule from
The Fighter's Resource thread.

Thanked by: Garamonde, Gors
I think I did... I dunno. The way this forum is set up confuses me a little bit. It took me forever to figure out where and how to submit stuff.
Thanked by:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi....php?tid=5
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(03-06-2012, 05:52 PM)Phyreburnz Wrote: I think I did... I dunno. The way this forum is set up confuses me a little bit. It took me forever to figure out where and how to submit stuff.

It's because you didn't read.

First,
you must have gone to the Submissions board, because Jetters redirected your thread here.

You need to read this before trying to submit.
It's at the top of the page.
You should have been able to see it.

Second, you need to read thread titles.
Even if you're confused, you know what the word "Rules" mean.
These are the rules of this board.

Thanked by: Garamonde, Thor, Shade
(03-06-2012, 05:45 PM)Phyreburnz Wrote: Can I post them? I thought the rules said no more than four frames.
Think about it, would it really make sense to ban sample animations? How can we say that your animation is fluid when you don't show us some gifs?
Thanked by: Garamonde
I read through everything. I just got confused.

[Image: file.php?id=1401]
[Image: file.php?id=1457]
[Image: file.php?id=1505]
[Image: file.php?id=1459]
[Image: file.php?id=1460]
[Image: file.php?id=1504]
[Image: file.php?id=1548]
[Image: file.php?id=1622]
[Image: file.php?id=1597]
[Image: file.php?id=1787]
[Image: file.php?id=1612]
[Image: file.php?id=1643]
[Image: file.php?id=1642]
[Image: file.php?id=1644]
I think those are all of the DK ones. I'll post the rest later.
Thanked by: