Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poe's Models
[Image: ssbbpeppy.png]

[Image: Peppyicon.png]

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hugs5xgus8usqe

Here is Peppy from SSBB. I will post the file, small icon, and a few more models over the course of the day.

Thanked by: Garamonde
You realize there is an official project thread for SSBB, right? Tongue

I'd also like to ask, is this a trophy? Because I don't remember seeing Peppy actually in the game.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Yes it is a trophy. Pretty cool pose Tongue. I posted it here because this topic is going to be a collection of my rips from a few games. Anyways download link is done. http://www.mediafire.com/?7hugs5xgus8usqe now just the icon to go.
Thanked by:
I just mean, it'd be appreciated if you posted it in the project topic too so that everyone knows it's been done, and I can mark it off the list once Peardian inspects it. Tongue
Thanked by:
Okay will do! Can I post my models in this topic also as a collection?

[Image: Peppyicon.png]
Thanked by:
Sure. Smile

By the way, the trophy's unedited right? As in, it's in its default pose? Just wondering, because someone submitted a couple trophies that were manually edited into t-pose, and we don't want trophies like that. Tongue
Thanked by:
Nope! I would not take the time to do that Tongue. It is in the pose that it's in the game.

I think I might do some ss models now.
Thanked by:
Also, I think the preview image should show the entire body, too.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Yeah but I didn't because he would be too small and blury.
Thanked by:
No it doesn't, it looks fine:

[Image: 6JAH8.png]

As long as the model is at a decent enough size that you can tell most of the more important details then it's good. I know, really tall/long models can be a pain lol.
Thanked by: Perseus
How do you control the zooming since it's completely random for me. One time a zoom in fast and in another it goes very slowly.
(03-04-2012, 02:23 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: No it doesn't, it looks fine:

As long as the model is at a decent enough size that you can tell most of the more important details then it's good. I know, really tall/long models can be a pain lol.

Thanked by:
That is much better than mine but it would not work so well with the small icon
Thanked by:
I take a print screen in BRRES Viewer and paste in my image program (PSP 7) and paste it on top of the preview image (making sure that part of the model doesn't cover the border).

EDIT: @poe: The icon is supposed to be small, therefore you won't see everything. That's what the preview is for once they get implemented into the site.
Thanked by:
whats wrong with T-Posed?
I'm all for the trophies in their static poses but if u wanted to rig them to animate whats wrong with adding a t-posed version along with the posed version?
Thanked by:
Wouldn't it be custom that way? I think she actually meant that there were people that only submitted an T-posed model of the throphy excluding the default pose itself
(03-06-2012, 04:12 PM)valforwing Wrote: whats wrong with T-Posed?
I'm all for the trophies in their static poses but if u wanted to rig them to animate whats wrong with adding a t-posed version along with the posed version?