Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cool Guy
Video 
Well i made this guy when I was bored and well, here it is.

[Image: algo.png]
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad Cute Question Exclamation Surprise Angry Cry Sick Blank Ninja T_T Embarassed Gonna Puke

Dont worry be happy
Thanked by:
[Image: algo.png]

You have to watch what you put in your tags.
A URL of an image shouldn't end in ://
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by: Garamonde
I know :p that was a mistake xD
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad Cute Question Exclamation Surprise Angry Cry Sick Blank Ninja T_T Embarassed Gonna Puke

Dont worry be happy
Thanked by:
On the sprite, the palette could use some work, doesn't match(I've gotten this from my mom, sorry) and its kind of glaring to look at. Also he has no crotch. Other than that it's not that bad, the stance while not really that normal isn't unnatural and this just needs some fixing. Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I tried to make an edit for you.
[Image: panchosato.png]

I changed the colors on the shirt and pants to include hue shifting and tried to up the contrast a bit more, but they still need work. The pants need to be pretty much reshaded entirely; I didn't touch the shading there.
I made an edit to his right (our left) foot.
I tried fixing his hair but then I realized I suck at hair so I gave up.

The colors for his skin seem okay but the rest all need more contrast. It seems like you're picking colors by sliding the brightness slider up and down, when you need to be desaturating your brighter colors and adding hue shifting as well.

As flannel said, he also needs a crotch.

Finally, you shouldn't use pure black for your outlines.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Gwen, Zadaben, Garamonde
OK Big Grin the shading (for me) its the worst part Tongue not because It´s bad, its because i suck on that xD. Well i leave that for the next attempt.

Now i made 2 Tongue: The two of them have the modified crotch.

One with another stance:

[Image: algomodificado.png]

And the other one with some outline modifie:

[Image: algo-1.png]

Dont worry be happy
Thanked by:
Shade the new stance in a similar fashion to the one with different shading, I like that stance x100 more.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
You'll need to fix the new stance, as he looks really unbalanced as he is.
Also, he has no elbows.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
i made this one, but i think is bad.

[Image: th_algomodificadomuchomucho.png]

Dont worry be happy
Thanked by:
well i tried to make it HD, well, i just made another one with more colours. This is just for fun, because i wanted to continue with the original. With palletes of other games (because the old ones had no contrast). Don´t ask me for the names, i dont remember xD.

Update!:

[Image: algomodificadomuchomuchomucho.png]

Dont worry be happy
Thanked by:
HD has nothing to do with the number of colours. HD stands for "High-Definition", which essentially means "High-Resolution". Resolution is all about the number of pixels, so no matter how hard you try, something of that size will never be HD.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Baegal
-__- ok i wont try again xD

It was just to revive the post :p

Dont worry be happy
Thanked by:
That's absolutely what you should NOT do. Giving up is not going to get you anywhere. Just keep at it.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade
ok Big Grin but, could you tell me If the sprite that its before its all right xD? i mean the stance.

Dont worry be happy
Thanked by:
It's quite unnatural, to be honest. I recommend you get a camera and photograph someone pulling a pose similar to what you want. That way you can keep proportions and everything in check.
Thanked by: Shade