Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A crazy hand model for SSBB
Smile 
I even got a model of Crazy Hand from Brawl. Its this that i got:
[Image: c98b57197dc9e57f9b1122adb5468d329ea18807...7d1b5g.jpg]
and the link is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tm5nga84r0y7oal
These models are the things i can hardly ever find in the pac files and get them ripped into an obj.
Thanked by:
Could someone please respond to this thread and please post this to the models resource.
Thanked by:
I have started the official Brawl project in the main Submissions forum, however we are not doing bosses yet, so I'll have to ask you to hold onto this model until we get there.

If Peardian sees this and thinks it's okay to upload it anyway then he's free to (he has to check it out first - I don't know enough about models to tell you whether everything is in order or not).
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
And next time please use the preview background since it's quite difficult to see the model clearly. Anyway great model but is a kind of a let down since there is no rigged dae. Or is it the throphy? Correct me if I'm wrong
Thanked by: Garamonde
(03-04-2012, 04:31 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: And next time please use the preview background since it's quite difficult to see the model clearly. Anyway great model but is a kind of a let down since there is no rigged dae. Or is it the throphy? Correct me if I'm wrong

Its not a trophy. Its a boss model but is an actually crazy hand model with animations and everything.
But hes not going to urgently. If that doesn't happend. I may have to contact the site or possibly create more sockpuppet accounts to send multiple messages to him to make him respond.
Thanked by:
Here is a Preview Icon. Made it to save people from straining there eyes at your Pic Wink

[Image: crazyhand.png]
(03-04-2012, 08:42 PM)josh98 Wrote: Here is a Preview Icon. Made it to save people from straining there eyes at your Pic Wink

[Image: crazyhand.png]

Thank you because that one i didn't even have enough time to make that earlier because there were things i must do.
Thanked by:
i don't see him very often in the game is he a new secret character?
Thanked by:
He is the boss at the end of the classic mode.
(03-06-2012, 04:10 PM)valforwing Wrote: i don't see him very often in the game is he a new secret character?

Thanked by:
You have to beat Classic Mode fast enough on certain difficulties (Normal, Hard, Very Hard), and he will appear alongside Master Hand at the final stage.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
ahh that explains it...i'm never good at speed runs.
Thanked by:
My bad, forgot it wasnt about Master hand (YAY 100th post)
(03-06-2012, 04:50 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: He is the boss at the end of the classic mode.
(03-06-2012, 04:10 PM)valforwing Wrote: i don't see him very often in the game is he a new secret character?

Thanked by: Garamonde