Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trinexx
WIP, its for the Compo. C+C on the lineart and shading. Also note that he pallette isn't final, I'm using the colors from the game as a placeholder.

[Image: trinexxsl4.png]

Trinexx is the boss of Turtle Rock in LoZ: ALttP. (second to last dungeon, he guarded Zelda)
Thanked by:
The shading on the rocks looks really good, keep it up.

Nothing else to say until you make some progress.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
He reminds me of a Chrimera.
Thanked by:
Small update

[Image: trinexxgy7.png]
Thanked by:
Good lordy, all that shading in the rocks looks like it took forever to do.
Thanked by:
Update, finished the body. It should be done by later today, now that I actually have time to work on it.

[Image: trinexxoo5.png]
Thanked by:
Looks amazing
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
wow.
with the finished body, it looks great. can't wait to see it finished.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Head and feet done.

[Image: trinexxtp6.png]
Thanked by:
[Image: help3ek0.png]

Your rocks need a bit less detail, they had too much noise/the shading looked a bit dirty.
I edited it (hope you don't mind) to try to give you and example on how they could look a bit better. This edit was not meant to be used by you whatsoever, nor was it meant to say "HAHA IM better than you" etc etc.

I just hope this helps :X.
If you need a better explanation Ill come up with one :p
Yours is really good two, it just needs to be more clear.
Mines the first one
Thanked by:
I think the look you are seeking is... hardened and aged lava / magma. Rocky lava. Flagstone.
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
Yea, thanks Cshad. Normally I would take c+c like that into account, but this is my compo entry due tonight and I don't really have time to reshad the entire thing. I was going for a more rugged and dirty look, but I may have overdone it. Somewhere between ours is what I was really going for. But for now, added tail and blue head.

[Image: trinexxrd9.png]

EDIT: Done, finally

[Image: trinexxfg6.png]
Thanked by:
I think all of it looks good except the red abd blue parts. They look pillowed and lazily done, but the rest looks great.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Meh. It looks okay. I'd have a better opinion of that if I see it in action (sprites or animations).
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by: