Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Lighnting bulb C+C please.
I'm having trouble with angleing the feet properly for a damaged pose on this guy, any ideas?
[Image: 6r59tu.png]
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Wrong section, needs to be in Spriting and Pixel Art.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
movin'
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry about that, where had it been?

Thanked by:
It was in "The Spriters Resource". Tongue
Thanked by:
Embarassed Oh. Oops Tongue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: [Image: jiizox.png]
Which is better? Also, do you think I should add crack lines to the bulb for emphasis on him dying, or is that overkill?

Thanked by:
UPDATE: [Image: 2yvuts8.png]
Still can't decide on damage pose, edited summoning pose again. Smile

Thanked by:
i dont really understand the animation sequence at all. can you actually animate it on a gif so we can see what you have in mind for this?
Thanked by:
(08-13-2011, 02:31 PM)CO2 Wrote: i dont really understand the animation sequence at all. can you actually animate it on a gif so we can see what you have in mind for this?

I'm trying to help gors with his game, and this is hopefully going to be one of the "helpers" sort of like in smash broes. He jumps onto the screen (frames 1 and 2), then begins to call down lightning (frames 3 and 4), frame 5 is not going to be used, but I like it, so I'm not going to delete it, and frames 6 and 7 are my options for him getting damaged, I am asking which looks more obviously like he is getting hurt.

Thanked by:
#7 looks more like he's been hit, while #6 looks like he's just holding his arms out in fear or defending.
Thanked by:
usually when you're knocked down, your body's mass gets pushed back while your limbs stay back due them being carried by your body's movement. in order to give this more emphasis and making it more readable, you'd make that body be angled a bit.

all you have to do is basically tilt his body backwards way more than you have now, while having his arms and feet extended. and by tilting i mean redrawing him in a 45 degree fashion.
Thanked by:
redrawing him in a 45 degree fashion.
[/quote]

Erm...how do I do that? Won't it make him look fuzzy?

Thanked by:
He meant that you should actually redraw him. Not rotate him.
Thanked by:
Am I going about this right? I did leave the old head shape. This is not the finished shaping.
[Image: 2elzbs2.png]
It must be a sign of my newbescense that CO2 says "all you have to do," and I squirm uncomortably because I have never done it before. Tongue

Thanked by:
If I were you I'd make it look more like a light bulb rather than some ball with a metal cone.
[Image: lightbulb.jpg]
Just an idea.

(Also I'd like to say you shouldn't use the circle tool, because I assume that is what you're using with the way it looks right now)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: