Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Panels and iM@S Voice Clips
Hello. As a big request, I am a fan of Puzzle League and iDOLM@STER. For this request on Spriters-Resource and Sounds-Resource, for the Spriters Resource, I want the Panels from Pokemon Puzzle League and Planet Puzzle League. And... *sigh*, for Sounds-Resource, if you have a Japanese Xbox 360 and a Nintendo DS... I want you to rip off all the sound and voice FX of a Japanese-exclusive Namco game called THE iDOLM@STER, and I want you to rip off all the voice clips of this, iM@S Dearly Stars on the Nintendo DS, and iM@S 2 on Xbox 360. Can you please do the panels and the voice clips for me? Don't forget to add the Panel De Pon voice clips as well!
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
Wow, you certainly posted fast to get to the Request Board.

This seems like a rather large request, you're asking for a lot to be honest.
Remember, don't expect anything from the Request Board.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: NightOwl35, Garamonde
(07-24-2011, 07:00 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Wow, you certainly posted fast to get to the Request Board.

This seems like a rather large request, you're asking for a lot to be honest.
Remember, don't expect anything from the Request Board.

Okay!
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by:
May I ask why you want these rips?...
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(07-24-2011, 07:09 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: May I ask why you want these rips?...

All right. To tell you the truth, I'm actually doing a Tetris Attack/Panel De Pon clone on the computer, and I'm gonna need those rips and voice rips to help me.
Thanked by: