Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
First time uploading
Hi, This is my first time posting here and I would like to help the community by uploading a few KH1 and KH2 models I have on my computer. They come with .obj and .smd file formats. Smile
What am I suppose to do first? Question

Thank You. Big Grin
Thanked by:
That depends... Do they have their original textures on them?
Thanked by:
(07-17-2011, 07:19 PM)E-Man Wrote: That depends... Do they have their original textures on them?

Yes, what I've done so far is put the models in zipped folders with there original textures which are correctly applied and I made icons with the Icon Maker V3, and I also added a readme.txt to each zipped folder. Smile
Thanked by:
Impressive! In that case, upload the ZIP files to a file sharing host, such as Megaupload, and Shadowth will handle the rest once you provide links to where you can download the ZIPS!
Thanked by: Roxas358
(07-17-2011, 08:52 PM)E-Man Wrote: Impressive! In that case, upload the ZIP files to a file sharing host, such as Megaupload, and Shadowth will handle the rest once you provide links to where you can download the ZIPS!

What do I do with the icons I made? And do I post the links here or in another thread or what?

Thanked by:
(07-17-2011, 09:01 PM)Roxas358 Wrote:
(07-17-2011, 08:52 PM)E-Man Wrote: Impressive! In that case, upload the ZIP files to a file sharing host, such as Megaupload, and Shadowth will handle the rest once you provide links to where you can download the ZIPS!

What do I do with the icons I made? And do I post the links here or in another thread or what?
You upload your icon on a image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and you then put the link for both the icon and model zip in a thread in the submission forum or you can ask a mod to move this one.
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by: Roxas358, Shadowth117
Quote:You upload your icon on a image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and you then put the link for both the icon and model zip in a thread in the submission forum or you can ask a mod to move this one.
Thanks, I'll do that tomarrow. Smile

Thanks to you too, E-Man. Smile

Thanked by: E-Man