Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Portal!
Im back and I have new sprites!

[Image: 4f14a7bce1JYz.png]

And to all you Admins and Moderators: I think there's something wrong with the lost password I think you should look into that.
Thanked by:
Errrr
You've got a lot of work to do, that sheet doesn't look good enough. I mean the gel looks nothing like gel, lines are too jagged and the door is not even symmetric, and I don't think mixing a real image and your door sprite would even work, try to do it yourself next time if you want a 100% custom sheet. Also there's a lot of pillowshading...

Why don't you check this thread?
I would heavily suggest you work on sprites at least the quarter of the size of the current ones.

Why?
The bigger the sprite, the less control you have over the pixels, because of all the work it requires. You'll then be able to focus your attention on something far more precise and smaller. Pixel art and spriting are about precision, something which your current sprites lack.

I also recommend you look carefully at Portal references when you do this kind of work, it'll really boost the likeness and credibility of your work.

I hope I've helped.
If you have any other questions, I'd be more than pleased to answer them!
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Here's a comic I made using them:

[Image: 8bbe9a291kxmf.png]

It has 7 fans back on SJ, And apparently the new members are alot nicer than the ones I encountered on my previous account (again the password thing).
Thanked by: Key
Your sprite and comic need work, but I'm not going to critique the comic...

For one, why use high resolution images in your sprite instead of making them yourself, i.e. the door with the image inside it. Don't steal other people's art, even large company's.
Also, what are these "gels", they just look like random shaped, not to mention they are pillowed(multi-outlining). If they are gels why not add shinyness to it?

Your tubes are likely the most impressive if only due to their simplicity and the minor shading. However, the outline, much like the gels, has jagginess .in the outline, try to place the pixels down one by one and attempt to make the outline look smooth. This, of course, takes practice.
Thanked by: NightOwl35, Garamonde
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=17758

These haven't changed since the last two or three times you've posted them :I
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
(07-05-2011, 11:43 AM)Cshad Wrote: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=17758

These haven't changed since the last two or three times you've posted them :I

It was in the wrong forum Rolleyes
Thanked by:
I would've sworn I saw these before yesterday, too. Like a few months ago.

Oh, here it is:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=17339

You haven't made any progress and created a new account after being banned.

I'll invite you all to read that whole thread.

Locked and banned, I'm afraid.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT OH MY GOD GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK
hope this is explicit enough for you.
Thanked by: NightOwl35, MoneyMan, Rakia