Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My new Youtube comic/anime/game style series
Howdy pardners,

I've posted some custom sprites here in the past, being a game designer with a free server (someone there tonight was even asking if he could use em for a game project, as it happens, which made me think of TSR), but I've got a new web series up now too that I thought I'd share. It's at http://www.youtube.com/user/Redeem and stars some unique superpowered characters from my original RPG, fighting Satan and seven demons in the year 2039.

Episode 1 is below if you'd like to see, and episode 0 (prologue) is available on the channel as well. (Yes, the characters here are sprites Tongue) Looking to spread the word a little, but don't promote any kind of spam (so I hope sharing it here doesn't feel like spam). If you like it and think anyone else you know would too though, feel free to share!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL8PkKRemsw
[Image: banner.gif]
Thanked by:
I actually kind of like this, then again I'm a sucker for this kind of thing
just try to be more consistent with the art style and work on your pacing
and most importantly use only original art work
I know there use to be a pretty wide audience for this style of animation and there probably still is, so keep up the good work
Thanked by:
are you the same guy who made the feature length sprite film
i kind of hope so because I don't want to think there's more than one person doing this sort of thing
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by: Marth
Nope it's someone entirely different.

Also this is pretty bad. Better than that other feature-length sprite video, but holy shit I completely lost it at the recoloured sprites and Microsoft Sam voice.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
i lasted 10 seconds,
Thanked by:
I'd suggest ditching the automated voices, they can't really show any emotion, and without any emphasis or emotion, some of the heavier scenes fell flat, as if they were being performed by awful, monotonous actors.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
Hm, that was awful. I couldn't hold in my laughter at the dialogue.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: