Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Frog warps into the real world
I all, I'm new here. I just made a video using some Chrono Trigger sprites I found here. This website has been extremely helpful for me.

The video also features my friend's cosplay costume (which is the best Frog I've ever seen btw).

So here's Frog warping from the sprite world to real life Tongue

By the way, I made this video to promote her entry into Otaku House cosplay Idol 2011. If you enjoyed the video it would be nice to support us by voting for her.

all you have to do is click "Like" to the Otaku House facebook page and then "Like" her photo. Here are direct links.

Otaku House: http://www.facebook.com/otakuhouse?sk=app_4949752878

Her photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...1588815729

Thanks in advance Big Grin
Thanked by:
it would be better if there was a nice transition between sprite and live-action.
not just sprite - CUT - live-action like he wasn't affected by the change

that IS a damn good Frog costume btw
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by: Marth
(06-08-2011, 05:39 PM)Savant Guard Wrote: it would be better if there was a nice transition between sprite and live-action.
not just sprite - CUT - live-action like he wasn't affected by the change

that IS a damn good Frog costume btw

Hmm, I didn't think about this at all. If we had shot a shot where Frog appears it would've been easy to do. If we make another one I'll make sure to keep this in mind. Thanks for the idea.
Thanked by:
yeah, I didn't quite get how Frog went from SAVING THE WORLD to COOKING EGGS AND MAKING COFFEE FOR SOME GIRL and RAKING GRASS
it kinda just seemed like random shit to do in a Frog cosplay....which I guess is the point? The Paypal shop menu was clever. ish.

i think it would've been more coherent if it was like

-fall into real world
-check pockets, find credit card, chrono trigger victory pose
-buy sword/shield
-get sword, shield, awesome chrono trigger sound FX

-playfight enemy dog
-drink beer, pet dog (will get a few laughs if you use the same scene)
-rake grass, play with dog
-pay credit card bills at end

if you guys visited a tavern and sat at the bar it would've been 80 times more amazing but that would require a little bit of effort because no every bargoer is exactly friendly with giant frog warriors

eh, i liked it, but nothing seemed very...relevant to one another

oh and I totally forgot to mention that is an AMAZING Frog cosplay. I especially like how you got the cartoony anatomy/weird shrimpy arms to work - it's a girl; I'd imagine a man would make the arms look too muscular, and frankly quite silly
so she sees out Frog's nostrils?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
Yup she sees from there.

Well it may seem random but the text in the begining before he warps is that the gate leads to may 21st 2011. It's a joke about those crazy catholics who thought it was gonna be the end of the world. Some people quit their jobs to spread the word lol.

If you haven't heard about it, just googling the date will give you some info but I guess that rumor stayed more quiet in some places.

So that's why in the choice menu there's the option "That's BS".

So Frog went into our world for nothing and just ended up having a normal boring life.
Thanked by:
umm, i think it's well-spread on the internet.

probably it's the fact that it's already june and it's a bit late

it's a nice concept, just needs better execution is all.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by: