Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Speedy Eggbert sprites
[Image: speedyeggbertle.png]

Playable characters:
[Image: eggbert1icon.png][Image: eggbert2icon.png][Image: eggbert3icon.png][Image: eggbert4icon.png]
[Yellow eggbert]
[Orange eggbert]
[Blue eggbert]
[Green eggbert]

[Image: objicon.png][Image: buttonsicon.png]
[Objects]
[Buttons]

Enemies:
[Image: eggbertbirdicon.png][Image: eggbertfishicon.png][Image: eggberttruckicon.png]
[Bird]
[Fish]
[Tractor]

Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe
oh

my

god

i haven't played this in years!!!
Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe
Cool! I never heard of this game but these rips are even better than the last ones! Dude!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: santa22
I saw the person that tried to upload them last time. but the quality of the game is kinda bad since the game is over 10 years old
Thanked by:
Icon font should be Verdana 7, but good stuff!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
Oh I didn't notice that! Also, it might be a good idea to make the font color on Yellow Eggbert's the same as the others.
Thanked by:
OH MY GOD
I REMEMBER SPEEDY EGGBERT
AAAAAA NOSTALGIAAAAAA
Thanked by:
would be nice if these get added, im actually ripping more things, like the enemies and backgrounds
Thanked by:
nostalgia
all the way
Thanked by:
I just added the green and blue eggbert, and im going to be uploading more Smile
Thanked by:
(04-12-2011, 12:24 PM)santa22 Wrote: [Image: speedyeggbertle.png]

Playable characters:
[Image: eggbert1icon.png][Image: eggbert2icon.png][Image: eggbert3icon.png][Image: eggbert4icon.png]
[Yellow eggbert]
[Orange eggbert]
[Blue eggbert]
[Green eggbert]
Objects:
[Image: objicon.png]
[Objects]

It looks like imageshack has shrunken down the orange and yellow eggberts, do you mind fixing the upload settings and re-uploading them?

-
I fixed up your icons because there was anti-aliasing around the font, for future reference use this program. Barubary's Icon Maker

[Image: Speedy_eggbert.png?t=1302849757] [Image: th_Yellow_eggbert.png?t=1302849753] [Image: th_Orange_eggbert.png?t=1302849561] [Image: th_Blue_eggbert.png?t=1302849561] [Image: th_Green_eggbert.png?t=1302849561] [Image: th_VariousObjects.png?t=1302849561]

[Image: Sig.png?t=1301881788]
ok ill use the icon maker i guess. because the font you guys wanted me to use i dont have on my computer

[edit]
Ok i used the icons you made, also im uploading some of the buttons for the game
Thanked by:
Those look great good job!
Thanked by:
(04-15-2011, 06:39 AM)santa22 Wrote: ok ill use the icon maker i guess. because the font you guys wanted me to use i dont have on my computer

[edit]
Ok i used the icons you made, also im uploading some of the buttons for the game

You were using the Verdana 7 font. It's just you had clear type (anti-aliasing) on. I use the icon maker because it's fast and you don't have to worry about mistakes.

[Image: Sig.png?t=1301881788]
well anyway, its fixed now, and i have a way to do it. it would be nice if these sprites were on the website.
Thanked by: