Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Samsara Sprites
Resident Evil sprites
[Image: spritesu.png]
Thanked by: Gwen
The heads looks really strange, they're almost too big. also, chris looks like a balding neanderthal
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Link doesn't show up for me.
Thanked by: Samsara
(04-06-2011, 01:11 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Link doesn't show up for me.

(04-06-2011, 01:11 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Link doesn't show up for me.

[Image: 6dsal2.png]

How about now? Sorry, but "strange" doesn't help me.

EDIT: Ashi, you got any ideas on a style of shading? Like, what would fit. I mean.
Thanked by:
like trying to pass up obvious shitty color reductions as your work. i would like to get a good reason to not inmediately lock this stupid thread.
Thanked by:
(04-06-2011, 05:27 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: like trying to pass up obvious shitty color reductions as your work. i would like to get a good reason to not inmediately lock this stupid thread.

Um, Nawww, not a colour reduction.
[Image: aze49c.png]

Albeit I copied the head, but body is custom and Leon, Snake and Dante are 100% Custom.
Thanked by:
riiight.

go ahead, finish the rest of the sprite, make it match the head. i want to see you do it. specially on leon.

in fact i dont see why are you asking for help on the shading, seeing you can pull such an elaborated shading on the heads without afecting the readbility perfectly, rest of the body should be a piecfe of cake.
Thanked by:
(04-06-2011, 06:12 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: riiight.

go ahead, finish the rest of the sprite, make it match the head. i want to see you do it. specially on leon.

in fact i dont see why are you asking for help on the shading, seeing you can pull such an elaborated shading on the heads without afecting the readbility perfectly, rest of the body should be a piecfe of cake.

If I shade the rest as I have the heads its gonna look very... Totw3 style, I wanna do something new and amazing. Also, I have a chris that is shaded in the style, but it buggs me, also the warm defined colours of Chris contrast with the cooler saturated pallette of Leon.

EDIT: Yes, the heads are way to big, You were right Mr skeleton I'm gonna redo heads.
Thanked by:
[Image: spriteq.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thanked by: Ngamer01, Gwen, Guy
(04-16-2011, 04:00 PM)Samsara Wrote: [Image: spriteq.png]

oh my goodness, Tales of Symphonia!

I think Lloyd's neck is ridiculously long however, you need to raise his shoulders some, and in the topmost Lloyd sprite, he seems to be lacking eyebrows : (.

It almost looks as though you shrunk down the actual artwork and pixeled over it to be honest (Colette,Lloyd, and Zelos in the top left)
Thanked by:
(04-16-2011, 06:55 PM)Guy Wrote:
(04-16-2011, 04:00 PM)Samsara Wrote: [Image: spriteq.png]

oh my goodness, Tales of Symphonia!

I think Lloyd's neck is ridiculously long however, you need to raise his shoulders some, and in the topmost Lloyd sprite, he seems to be lacking eyebrows : (.

It almost looks as though you shrunk down the actual artwork and pixeled over it to be honest (Colette,Lloyd, and Zelos in the top left)

I did use resized skit faces and worked from there the rest is custom. Thanks I'll work on it.
Thanked by:
the colors are washed out and it's too flat. Give it more shading on the joints such as knees and give the sprite more definition overall
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Yeah, the legs are pretty pillowed, and their shape and size seems to shift a lot between animations. It is not very consistent.
[Image: ULdji.png]
"I feel real good, I look even better, I make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater."
its probably because they're traced too.
Thanked by:
(04-16-2011, 07:02 PM)Samsara Wrote: I did use resized skit faces
stop
Thanked by: