Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Art Showdown!
Welcome All!

I decided to start up an art competition here at tSR so that people could express their creative sides with a bit of competition!

Info:

This art competition is for all types of art. This is to see new things and have people try new things.

Theme:

Every contest, I will accept PMs from members who can suggest different ideas for the different contests. The first one however, I will choose. (I will change it though if too many people do not like it).

The first theme is:

Design a landscape or take a picture of one with any form of art.

YOU CAN SUBMIT PIXELATED ART

Rules:

1. ALL NORMAL TSR RULES APPLY

2. No stealing

3. No use of art that you made prior to the beginning of the contest.

4. Do not criticize someone's entry in an overly mean way.

5. You are allowed to post you WIPs here, but do not fill us in every ten seconds.

6. Unlimited people can enter for each contest.

List of Contestants for Contest 1:

1. Electrick Dick Licker

If you would like to enter a contest, please do so by posting on this thread in green letters to show me you read the rules.

If you have a problem with the theme, pm me. If I have too many pms about this, I will scratch the theme and we will vote on the next one.

Have fun, be creative, and let the ART BEGIN!

Thanked by:
we already have the love thread, you might want to be more "creative" than that
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
(04-03-2011, 09:55 PM)Fuchikoma Wrote: we already have the love thread, you might want to be more "creative" than that

EDIT: Ok, I understand
Thanked by:
what fuchikoma's saying is that the first theme is basically what the love thread is about: depicting a member's character reference in a creative, imaginative way. and i agree with him, so i would suggest you re-think the first theme.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Gors
Oh....got it, I apologize fuchikoma. Do you guys have any ideas? I'll think of some but if there is something that you guys have been wanting to do, just tell me.
Thanked by:
say... landscapes? those are interesting to do.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: stache
I vote landscapes.
Ok, as I would like things to get underway, the first contest is landscapes. You can now enter the contest, and once three people sign up, you will have a week to submit your entry.
Thanked by:
Also the no pixel art rule is kinda a bad thing imo.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Thunder Toes, Proton
(04-05-2011, 10:34 AM)Kat Wrote: Also the no pixel art rule is kinda a bad thing imo.

Well the point was to see new things instead of pixel art all the time. If absolutely no one is interested in this then we can make it also pixel art
Thanked by:
(04-05-2011, 05:27 PM)( }: Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 10:34 AM)Kat Wrote: Also the no pixel art rule is kinda a bad thing imo.

Well the point was to see new things instead of pixel art all the time. If absolutely no one is interested in this then we can make it also pixel art

Uhhhh, I do not see pixel art all the time in this area, infact Pixel art has its own area so yeah.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: Proton
(04-05-2011, 11:39 PM)Kat Wrote:
(04-05-2011, 05:27 PM)( }: Wrote:

Uhhhh, I do not see pixel art all the time in this area, infact Pixel art has it's own area so yeah.

Changed then. Come on people, this will be fun! Smile

Thanked by:
hmm. this sounds cool
i will participate in this contest
[Image: CQLlJY0.png]
Thanked by:
Wow nick, I wish I could have a user name that good
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Maxpphire