Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Colo(u)rs
I would have uploaded more, but too busy playing Re:Coded.

Here's Sim Sonic (with all palette colors included, but no shine)

[Image: 24vliqc.png]
Sorry for the low res icon, I'm still kinda new at this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?albc1k2nkcmb3r6

I think I'll do more near the end of the month, with Exams coming up soon.
As for ToS, I'll get to those too.

Sonic, SSonic, and ALL of the objects coming soon.

*Model is in .obj and .smd (for those who want the rig)*

I swear, all the BlitzSonic trolls will come swarming to this place.
Thanked by:
Ah cool. I've yet to play through the whole game, but I haven't seen Sim Sonic yet. I'm guessing he's from a challenge mode type thing?

I doubt we'll be seeing many BlitzSonic trolls though. This just isn't the type of place those people generally congregate in. If they DO join and act up me and every other mod can take care of it.

Edit: Don't worry about the low res icon by the way, we aren't expecting a bunch with those. We may end up putting up larger preview pics on the site at some point, but for now there's no reason to worry.
Thanked by:
(01-09-2011, 08:38 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Ah cool. I've yet to play through the whole game, but I haven't seen Sim Sonic yet. I'm guessing he's from a challenge mode type thing?

Actually he's playable in Game Land or the Giant Metal Sonic Head.
Not bad actually, able to do palette swaps when you collect a certain number of Red Rings.
Thanked by:
Ah wonderful. So he's like a robo-Sonic then eh? Looks pretty cool thanks a lot for sharing him!
Thanked by:
with the name Sim Sonic i half expect him to speak Simish.
heh it looks pretty cool, if he was red tinted and had more armor he could pull of Iron-Sonic. Big Grin
Thanked by:
HEY ITS MY YOUTUBE FRIEND EDSTER!!!

You guys struck gold with this one. He's got the BESHT rips.

By the way, does this model have all the textures for the other colored Sim Sonics?
Thanked by:
(01-12-2011, 08:30 PM)randomxfirerecording Wrote: HEY ITS MY YOUTUBE FRIEND EDSTER!!!

You guys struck gold with this one. He's got the BESHT rips.

By the way, does this model have all the textures for the other colored Sim Sonics?

[Image: oh_you.jpg]

Thanks, but my ripping skills pale in comparison to Twi's though. I hear he's done Shattered Dimensions and re-doing Other M.

+ Yeah, it should have all of the palette swaps. And with the eyes just remove the alpha and color the bg white.
Thanked by:
(01-12-2011, 08:40 PM)edsterisawesome Wrote: + Yeah, it should have all of the palette swaps. And with the eyes just remove the alpha and color the bg white.
You mean SEGA didn't make textures for the eyes? Why do you suppose they'd do that?
Thanked by:
(01-12-2011, 08:58 PM)randomxfirerecording Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 08:40 PM)edsterisawesome Wrote: + Yeah, it should have all of the palette swaps. And with the eyes just remove the alpha and color the bg white.
You mean SEGA didn't make textures for the eyes? Why do you suppose they'd do that?

No, the textures are there, but...
... I don't have an answer right now... perhaps one of the others could enlighten you.
Thanked by:
SEGA maked textures for the eyes on Sim model but they are much simple that the normal Sonic Colours model, its blue the most
[Image: sonic_tails_knuckles.gif?t=1242148668]
As a team for everything
Thanked by:
(01-23-2011, 04:47 PM)SonicTailsKnuckles1 Wrote: SEGA maked textures for the eyes on Sim model but they are much simple that the normal Sonic Colours model, its blue the most

I'm going to respectfully disagree with that,

Here's the eye with the Alpha.
[Image: chrsonicimieye01difsd.png]

Here it is without the Alpha, and the white background added.
[Image: chrsonicimieye01difsd2.png]

I assume that it had something to do with shine. But I didn't feel like putting the shine on there.

And really, "Maked"? Good Gods.
Thanked by:
Ah, so that´s why
[Image: sonic_tails_knuckles.gif?t=1242148668]
As a team for everything
Thanked by:
More Objects will be added soon. But have a Spring for now.

[Image: springsubicon.png]
http://www.mediafire.com/?q3sq3yd2aj86m70

Thanked by:
Well that's neat. I'm still curious as to why they changed the springs so much in the 3D Sonic games, but eh.
Thanked by:
(01-26-2011, 07:50 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Well that's neat. I'm still curious as to why they changed the springs so much in the 3D Sonic games, but eh.

I guess it makes them look better than just regular red ones.

Little Know Fact: Springs are actually living beings, that rapidly evolve and live just about anywhere. That's why they look different every on almost every Sonic game, And why they're everywhere. The same could be said for the other objects as well. They're just like wisps., always there to help Sonic. As to why they are transparent to regular people is still unknown.

Back on Topic, If I were to post the Air Spring, and the Yellow Spring (Both of which have fans on the bottom) Should I post both parts of them? Like "Air Spring: Top" and "Air Spring: Bottom"?