Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Link: The Faces of Evil (CD-i)
Last winter/spring, I ripped Morshu (with lamp oil, rope, and bombs) and most sprites from Zelda: the Wand of Gamelon but disappeared before I could rip more Link: the Faces of Evil sprites. I apologize to anyone who wanted Faces of Evil sprites last summer/fall. I'm back with new Faces of Evil sprites.

NPC Sprites
[Image: fatwoman.png] [Image: fishlady.png] [Image: fishermanz.png] [Image: gwonam.png] [Image: ipok.png] [Image: oldmann.png] [Image: icequeen.png] [Image: witch.png] [Image: astronomer.png] [Image: sdaughter.png]

Boss Sprites
[Image: goronu.png] [Image: gleeok2.png]

Enemy Sprites
[Image: barrelo.png] [Image: serigon.png] [Image: wormr.png] [Image: firestalfos.png] [Image: abominom.png] [Image: zol.png] [Image: spidert.png]

Backgrounds
[Image: shipwreckinterior.png]
Thanked by: Vaati
I may be hideous, but after a YEAR of being FROZEN, you will BEG to join me! HUH! HUH!

New rip: Goronu
Thanked by:
His name is Goron with a U at the end of it? Wow!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Gleeok returns in Faces of Evil with new sprites (and no cutscene again). I included Gleeok Head (the flame on its neck is different in Wand of Gamelon) in the Gleeok sheet because it's not a separate enemy in Faces of Evil.

New rips: Gleeok, Barrel
Thanked by: Ton
The reason that I named the bat with the human head Serigon is that its level is named "Serigon caves."

New rips: Ice Queen, Witch, Serigon
Thanked by:
I'm not leaving, but this is my last daily update.

New rip: Worm
I almost canceled this rip (sprites blending with the background again), but I succeeded after trying to rip it for 2 weeks. Normal Stalfos are also in Faces of Evil with recycled Wand of Gamelon sprites.

New rips: Fire Stalfos, Abominom, Zol

Edit: I ripped a new enemy. Because this update is 4 hours old, I'm adding it to this update instead of making a new update.
No, I didn't name Abominom. Fat Woman revealed that her husband was transformed into an Abominom. I assumed that this enemy was an Abominom since most enemies are recycled from Wand of Gamelon, which didn't have Abominoms.

Edit 2: I ripped CD-i Zol and decided to add it to this update.
Great job!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
The stars are made of ice, thus the night is cold! Bring the crystal from Serigon, and I will prove the light of ice penetrates more than fire!
I skipped Harlequin and Militron because they blend with their backgrounds but are recycled later in dark rooms. Harlequin will be ripped after Glutko, and Militron will be ripped in the final updates with Zelda, Vire, and Rope Snake.

New rip: Astronomer

Note to administrators: This is my fault since I didn't bump the thread after uploading them, but Abominom and Zol aren't on the site.
No, I didn't forget to rip the spider's attack frames. There are no attack frames.

New rip: Spider
Thanked by:
I ripped a background, but I'm not planning to rip every background from the games.

New rips: Smith's Daughter, Shipwreck Interior

I'm ripping the Smith next as long as he doesn't blend with the background like his Wand of Gamelon counterpart.
Thanked by:
Maybe you can ask ShinDarkfox how he did it:
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/contributor.php?contid=368

His Zelda rips looking fine to me, no flaws at all.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Morshu
ShinDarkfox's Zelda CD-i rips are perfect and complete. I don't see any reasons to continue.
Thanked by:
(02-13-2011, 11:36 PM)Morshu Wrote: ShinDarkfox's Zelda CD-i rips are perfect and complete. I don't see any reasons to continue.

Hey, you can still continue! We don't have those sheets on TSR.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
These are some of the frist CD-I rips I've seen on this site, and I've seen
some other ones on the MFGG site, nice job on these!
Thanked by: