Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Metal Slug rips still in tile-ripping progress
Please be patient. I'm still stressing my brain out with Tile-Viewer in order to get the whole thing. Found some cutoff pieces of the bus's stairs but keep in mind that it's very hard to align them with the right pieces. Now to show you what I;ve done so far:
Metal Slug 1
That Fucking Tank That dropped Stuff On You ICON
Metal Slug 2 (X){Please note that Aeshi Nero is not finished yet}
TOWEROFPOWER ICON
MOTHERF**KINGSNAKES ICON
Metal Slug 3{Same BG from last time just reposting it}
Mission5: MISSION5-2,5-3,5-4 ICON
Same thing once again
SAMETHINGDIFFERENTLINK DIFFERENT ICON
Metal Slug 4
NYAHAHAHAHA ICON

ps: Is there any free programs to make transparent GIFs and rotate images 1-360 degrees? I would like this help very much.
[Image: touhoumotivantionhaters.jpg]
Thanked by:
Nice rips.
Thanked by:
Excellent work my good man.
Thanked by:
Shocked
How is it that I just noticed this today.

Those rips are worthy of The Mad Soldier himself.
Thanked by:
(12-20-2010, 01:03 PM)RandomRebelSoldier Wrote: Shocked
How is it that I just noticed this today.

Those rips are worthy of The Mad Soldier himself.
I can never compare to the macdaddy Mad himself. He has Every game. I am only stuck using WinKawaks and MSPaint since I cannot find the right links for emulating/playing/sprite-ripping MS6-MSXX like him.

[Image: touhoumotivantionhaters.jpg]
Thanked by:
(12-20-2010, 06:21 PM)c2000mc Wrote: I am only stuck using WinKawaks and MSPaint since I cannot find the right links for emulating/playing/sprite-ripping MS6-MSXX like him.

I can teach you. Smile
Thanked by:
Haha, nice seeing Aeshi Nero sheeted.

I once tried to rip it but I probably placed the tiles wrong (NeoGeo games have weird-ass tile placement unfortunately) and could never get the hyper cannon thinning out (unused sprites) done either. And I can't sheet for crap. Shame on me.

Really, there's a lot I could probably rip better nowadays with better strategy, but I get lazy. Cry

Also I can easily get Pcsx2 and some others ready for you. Not like it's any good for ripping the actual data of MS6, but perhaps you could get the HQ text or something. Kawaks is the most important one anyway.
Thanked by:
My first day in this one forum, and what do I see? AESHI NERO!

Amazing sheets!
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by: