Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Dark Side Sprites
Okay, I decided to make a primary thread for these so I wouldn't have like 50 different threads for one game. Therefore, I'm just going to post any rips from this game in here from now on.

Anyway got another stage rip for that section for you guys:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2370/ci...ackgro.png
Cimmerian Complex
Thanked by:
Photobucket resized it.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
If you are using Photobucket, you need to check your upload settings. If posting a large resolution image, you must set your upload settings to 1 megabyte file size limit. If posting a large file sized image, you can set to any size resolution limit.

I have an image in my album almost 3000 pixels tall that is not resized due to being uploaded under the 1 megabyte size limit.
And an animated GIF over 1 megabyte in size also not resized because it was uploaded under a resolution setting it was no where close to exceeding.

You can use Imageshack if you want. But at least keep in mind to change your upload settings if you have a Photobucket account.

Also, that "window thing"(?) along the right center count be placed into two rows to cut the horizontal size a bit. Hard to tell what the level is supposed to look like, but what little I can make out, it looks promising so far.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:
(12-09-2010, 07:38 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: If you are using Photobucket, you need to check your upload settings. If posting a large resolution image, you must set your upload settings to 1 megabyte file size limit. If posting a large file sized image, you can set to any size resolution limit.

I have an image in my album almost 3000 pixels tall that is not resized due to being uploaded under the 1 megabyte size limit.
And an animated GIF over 1 megabyte in size also not resized because it was uploaded under a resolution setting it was no where close to exceeding.

You can use Imageshack if you want. But at least keep in mind to change your upload settings if you have a Photobucket account.

Also, that "window thing"(?) along the right center count be placed into two rows to cut the horizontal size a bit. Hard to tell what the level is supposed to look like, but what little I can make out, it looks promising so far.

This video should help you a little: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMkpw3RjMg

Also, this game as a section started already here on spriter's resource. Oh and I'll keep the photo posting thing in mind next time.
Thanked by:
Could you please host on imageshack?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
There, now there shouldn't be any trouble. I'll just do the above from now on.
Double post for a new spritesheet:
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1613/...esheet.png
Crispy the Chicken. That's right, you get to fight as a Chicken in this game.
Also, from now on, I'm using Deviantart. It give better quality than photobucket and I don't have to make a new account on imageshack. (plus, I have an Eternal Champions fan group there.)
Thanked by:
The first sheet on the top is resized and is a JPG (despite saying a PNG), a shame really since it looked like a good rip so it might have to be redone/fixed. Your second sheet however is a really good sheet and can't spot anything wrong with it.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more in the future if you decide to do anymore.
Thanked by:
(12-11-2010, 06:37 AM)Yawackhary Wrote: The first sheet on the top is resized and is a JPG (despite saying a PNG), a shame really since it looked like a good rip so it might have to be redone/fixed. Your second sheet however is a really good sheet and can't spot anything wrong with it.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more in the future if you decide to do anymore.

My first sheet should be in PNG. I'm not sure why the quality is degrading from Deviantart....

It seems everytime I go to edit and click save, the quality fixes itself for a while then goes back.... weird...

Anyway, uploaded them to image shack instead. Hope this fixes the problems.
Thanked by:
Ummmm.... pardon me for the double post but I reuploaded the images on image shack like I was asked. How come they haven't been added to the site yet?
Thanked by:
Thanks for the bump. Guess I missed it last time. saved now.
Thanked by:
Hey wanna say you forgot a sheet in the last update.
This one: http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2370/ci...ackgro.png

Also, Not that it bothers me a whole lot but Hooter the Owl's actually a Fighter in the game. Just thought I'd point that out. Smile
Could you get me a screenshot of the Cimmerian Complex? The pieces make it difficult to make a good icon. Tongue
Thanked by:
(01-12-2011, 01:44 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Could you get me a screenshot of the Cimmerian Complex? The pieces make it difficult to make a good icon. Tongue
Ah, kay. Smile

edit: How's this?[Image: eternalchampionscd948.th.png]

Probably should have removed the lifebar, but oh well.
Oh and btw, thanks for moving Hooter into the correct category. Just a note, any characters I post from the game are all fighters. No matter how rediculous they may be. =P
Thanks!
PS- ever plan to do more Shining Force?
Thanked by: