Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Whos doing who?
Im not a noob on forums and spriting by most means, but im rather confused on too how this project is being organised? Surely people are assigned different characters to complete? 'cos it just seems to be anyone can do any character so youll end up with about 100 sheets of the most popular/easy character and non of the hardest/ unpopular. So i was wondering who was still available and who is already done or a far on WIP so i could possibly contribute with a sheet of a character of my own work. So please, if you have dibs on a character, please try and post here so i, and possibly others, can know who is taken and who is not Smile thanks
Thanked by:
No, we're having it so that anyone can work on the character currently being worked on. I'm doing most of the work on Gooey simply because no-one else has the time. If you want to contribute, we are working on gooey at the moment, and no-one else, simply because this means we actually get work done, because no-one was doing anything before we decided on this.

Anyway, welcome to tSR, tom.
Thanked by:
Actually we're not just working on Gooey... well we technically are, but we're not necessarily supposed to be working on him and only him. We've all just... moved on to him so we can get someone finished real quick. We're supposed to be working on 8 simple characters, but I suppose the priority has kinda become Gooey.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=14845

You see, we tend to find ourselves in a bit of a... stalemate here and there, so we decided we'd only work on a set amount of characters at a time to keep things less "all over the place" I guess. Starting with the easiest. These include: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Ness, Samus, Sukapon, Little Mac and Gooey. If you want to help, please, by all means visit these characters' topics and see what you can do! Big Grin
[Image: guitarmaaan.png]

Thanked by: Ton, Kitsu, ThePortalGuru
Any help is very welcome.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(10-25-2010, 08:18 PM)Tarvonas Wrote: Starting with the easiest. These include: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Ness, Samus, Sukapon, Little Mac and Gooey.

I just realised that, if we are startinig with the easiest then characters like Link shouldn't be near the start. I think LInk should be replaced by Kirby and Fox should replace Samus
Thanked by:
Why is this topic open, when he could just not be lazy and read through the other topics alone.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: StarSock64, Gold
good point

please lock
Thanked by: