Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts: How to beat Ansem (Robotic Riku) ?
When i was in the tip of getting it riku used some magic and went left to right all time, and i was crazed up!
When i hit he, don't hurts.
(Bad english FTW)
Can someone help me?
Thanked by:
The contents of this message is hidden because lu9 is on your ignore list.
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by: old_lu9
>robotic riku
>cant beat ansem controlling riku

how about you put the controller down and stop playing forever
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Kairos
Ha

ha

ha

Great help
I Wouldn't stay here all the Day Farting me up, this is the first community i saw with Some "Focan'" Offensive words.
About i was saying the super mario war community was worst.
Thanked by:
I have no clue what the heck you're saying
but listen to jar
he knows his shit
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by: Maxpphire
The Riku Boss after M. Dragon (M is malecifant [Don't know the name]) At Hollow bastion in Kingdom Hearts I PS2, Know now?
Thanked by:
no stop playing, if you cant beat that you cant beat ansem. youre pretty much done here buddy
Thanked by: Maxpphire
hit the bad guy until he dies
that usually works for me in videogames (i never played this one though it could be different)
oh also avoid getting hit by the enemy this step is important too you can also try to reduce his damage

is it bad that i stopped playing kingdom hearts because I can't beat cerberus
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(07-29-2010, 10:35 PM)Vipershark Wrote: is it bad that i stopped playing kingdom hearts because I can't beat cerberus

Yes. I did that too, when I was in like 2nd grade and didn't comeback until I was in 4th. It's a great game and you need to finish it. Check and see if you have other keyblades unlocked, because I didn't know there were other weapons until I was at the Oogie Boogie battle(I was a little kid then, give me a break here guys.)

Also I'll give this guy some slack, I assume he's younger, atleast by the way he posts. Ansem is a pain in the balls to beat, but uh keep trying man that's the only advice I have for you. I mean make a strategy of what spells to use and when to use potions and such and your pretty good to go. Unless you do that, you can swing your blade like a fool and just hope you manage to win.... or y'know you can come here and make a topic about it and get ridiculed again. Whichever works for you.

Hope my minor adviced helped, both in game and for future reference when posting on TSR.

Have fun.
Thanked by:
hes not younger, he's brazilian
you must not go in spamhaul much
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I very, very rarely go into spamhaul. So yeah I'm in the dark on this guy.

But dude, if you got to Ansem by not really make a strategy out of moves and potions and such, than you're either really good and swinging a damn keyblade and dodging, or you're just really lucky.
Thanked by:
Use Valor Form.
Thanked by:
If I remember correctly, you're supposed to jump and dodge roll.
Thanked by:
uh

I've noticed that you only talk about OLD games

It's like you're living in the past. Stop talking about ancient games like ANTZ racing, Spongebob the Legend of the Last Spatula, and Kingdom hearts I. Nobody really cares about those games. Why not talk about something that's up and coming, like Vanquish?

if you're really that anal about beating Xehanort's heartless, then look here (it's called gameFAQs you're 14 years late):

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/516587-kingdom-hearts/faqs

look for "ansem" in one of the FAQs posted here

and use this site to help you with other games in the near future

just please.. no more "[old game/shovelware] BLOOPERS!" topics
NOPE.
Thanked by: