Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Well, I don't really have much to say.. I'll upload rips when I can. Unfortunately, I only have a few, but I hope I'll be able to get the ball rolling with these three. I have a few more that I'll upload as I get to them.

[Image: 2vim939.jpg]
Lugia

[Image: 34s5c8z.jpg]
Pikachu

[Image: 35meakl.jpg]
Riolu
Thanked by:
Very good rip, I can't wait when you'll rip gengar, rotom, rayquaza and deoxys. Also you must submit your models in obj and dae.
Thanked by: Shadowth117
Very good rips, but I have one question: How did you rip these models from the game? Since Random Talking Bush has not been found the way to crack the fileformat in Pokémon Battle Revolution, I just want for curiosity more information how did you get these from the game.

BTW, could you rip Shiftry from the game?
Thanked by:
(07-04-2010, 08:56 AM)juhis Wrote: Very good rips, but I have one question: How did you rip these models from the game? Since Random Talking Bush has not been found the way to crack the fileformat in Pokémon Battle Revolution, I just want for curiosity more information how did you get these from the game.

Either 3D Ripper DX, or 3D Via Printscreen, or something along the lines of that.
Thanked by:
(07-04-2010, 09:29 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-04-2010, 08:56 AM)juhis Wrote: Very good rips, but I have one question: How did you rip these models from the game? Since Random Talking Bush has not been found the way to crack the fileformat in Pokémon Battle Revolution, I just want for curiosity more information how did you get these from the game.

Either 3D Ripper DX, or 3D Via Printscreen, or something along the lines of that.

Um, thanks for the information, but this still blows my mind how this is even possible...
Thanked by:

1: There are multiple programs capable of extracting models from an application that is currently running.

2: I can try, but I ripped these a while back and no longer have the necissary tools.

Quote:Also you must submit your models in obj and dae.
I will fix this now.
Thanked by:
Very nice. If I'm not being abusive can you help with 2 3d newb questions:
1. I can add the body texture but I didn't figure out to set the eyes texture, how is it done?
2. How did you render that? (If you used 3dsmax, what material and settings did you use?)
Thanked by:
Look, this really isn't the thread to be asking that. You'd post questions like this in the Model Discussion section. Not only that, but you're basically necroposting since its been nearly 2 months since anyone has posted in here. You've been warned.

Edit: PM me if you want to reopen the thread Ice God.
Thanked by: