Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 Thread
Hello, after posting my list of games that I plan on ripping from, I've got my first submission!

Magikoopa from Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2!

Icon:    

Attached Files
.zip   MagikoopaSMG.zip (Size: 76.75 KB / Downloads: 179)
Thanked by: Shadowth117
Looking good ! An icon, and you're Ready to go !
Also, Where's the BLUE icon template ?
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Nice dude! Just one thing since the guidelines aren't up yet. Could you submit textures on your models in .PNG format? I realize that the formats you're using are perfectly usable, but Dazz wants us to submit textures in that format more than likely because it takes up little space for its quality.

Aside from that, good job dude.

Edit:
(06-03-2010, 03:53 PM)Lexou Wrote: Looking good ! An icon, and you're Ready to go !
Also, Where's the BLUE icon template ?

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iizmbmy3id...akerV3.jar

That's gonna be up with the rest of the guidelines. I just didn't post them up yet.
Thanked by:
First post updated with icon and New texture format.
Next on the list, stuff from Wind Waker!
I've also got the model of the Phantom from Phantom Hourglass, but it is missing the textures, so I'll have to make my own.
Thanked by:
I'm still kinda confused. Shouldn't this be under the Textures Resource rather than the Models?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(06-03-2010, 04:36 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: I'm still kinda confused. Shouldn't this be under the Textures Resource rather than the Models?

No, this is actually a 3d model. Textures were submitted with the it and that's why I said he should put them in .PNG format, but its definitely a model.

Textures Resource is for texture only submissions.
Thanked by:
(06-03-2010, 04:42 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote:
(06-03-2010, 04:36 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: I'm still kinda confused. Shouldn't this be under the Textures Resource rather than the Models?

No, this is actually a 3d model. Textures were submitted with the it and that's why I said he should put them in .PNG format, but its definitely a model.

Makes sense, but how come some of the current sheets of the Models Resource don't have models with them?
Thanked by:
(06-03-2010, 05:53 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote:
(06-03-2010, 04:42 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote:

Makes sense, but how come some of the current sheets of the Models Resource don't have models with them?

What do you mean? Which ones? I was pretty sure everything in that first update had a model...
Thanked by:
Well there's this Sonic sheet. Unless I'm not seeing it when it's already there.
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput.../sheet/164
Thanked by:
(06-03-2010, 06:13 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Well there's this Sonic sheet. Unless I'm not seeing it when it's already there.
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput.../sheet/164

The .DAE and .OBJ files are the models. They're in the archive in the first folder.

Also, sorry for derailing this in the first place, but we really shouldn't get off topic like this. Just PM me if you wanna talk further about it.
Thanked by:
IMO, i think that tMR and tTR are very confusing.

"The 3D Resource" would make more sense than splitted pages, with hints on every Submission what is included (only Textures, only Model, both, ??? :'D).
Currently not ripping stuff. I'm not in mood for it, sorry.

Latest uploaded Rips on t?R:
You remember some not up? I don't.
Thanked by: Baegal, Nintendo_6444
(06-05-2010, 11:13 AM)MagicMaker Wrote: IMO, i think that tMR and tTR are very confusing.

"The 3D Resource" would make more sense than splitted pages, with hints on every Submission what is included (only Textures, only Model, both, ??? :'D).

Somewhat, but as I said last post this isn't the topic for that. If you want to start a thread in Model Discussion or something I'd be happy to talk about this further as I'd like to avoid further derailing this one.
Thanked by:
Exscuse me, I have a question. Are these viruses and what program do you use to put 'em in.
Thanked by:
(07-13-2010, 11:01 AM)CorkMario Wrote: Exscuse me, I have a question. Are these viruses and what program do you use to put 'em in.

No none of these are viruses, but honestly what are you doing posting not only in the someone else's very unrelated thread, but in a thread that hasn't been posted in in about a month?

Speaking of which, seeing as DahremRuhar hasn't posted in this thread in a while I'm going to lock it for now.

@DahremRuhar: Just PM me if you want this reopened.
Thanked by: