Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NSMB Super Mario Rip
Exclamation 
[Image: nsmbsupermariobanner.png]
First post on TSR. But i have posted on MFGG.Net under "larry inc". I know the rule "NO 3D Models" But NSMB is a 2.5d game so i think there should be an exception.

ICON:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2134/...ioicon.png

SHEET:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8192/...rmario.png
[Image: signaturenv.png]
Thanked by: Ultimecia
Sorry Man, I tried the same thing. Very Sad

I thought I would do something worth my time. See ya in January! I hope...
Thanked by:
(05-31-2010, 10:28 AM)Luigi-the-Chef Wrote: Sorry Man, I tried the same thing. Very Sad

Don't know about it, but this one is 3d, and is on TSR:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...heet/28035
Also, there are just ONE WoW rip, I'm ripping Wow, will be at forums soon!
EDIT: Modify that signature, is waaaaaaaaay to big!
Thanked by:
I remember in the original topic that it was only accepted because the textures were included.
Thanked by:
(05-31-2010, 11:07 AM)Neslug Wrote: I remember in the original topic that it was only accepted because the textures were included.

Oh, It didn't load everything here because my internet sucks! XD
Also, you want to take a look what I'm going to upload on WoW Lich King?
There are only icons YET, I will try upload today the sheet!
http://s867.photobucket.com/home/gabrielwoj Big Grin
Thanked by:
Actually the sheet is a valid one, after all it's official and they are sprites, not screenshots. Got them ;p
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
If I remember correctly, Mario and Luigi and the Toads are 3-D models but everything else is 2-D.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(05-31-2010, 03:01 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: If I remember correctly, Mario and Luigi and the Toads are 3-D models but everything else is 2-D.

Exactly, Ton.

I thought I would do something worth my time. See ya in January! I hope...
Thanked by:
Why have a "awesome face" on the sprites?
Also, it's missing: Big Mario and Luigi
Thanked by:
(05-31-2010, 05:04 PM)gabrielwoj Wrote: Why have a "awesome face" on the sprites?
Also, it's missing: Big Mario and Luigi

The "awesome face" fills in a plank space, And im working on Luigi Along with the other power-ups (Mini, Mega, Fire, Shell, Ect.)
(05-31-2010, 10:28 AM)Luigi-the-Chef Wrote: Sorry Man, I tried the same thing. Very Sad

Well, mine is up. Maybe yours wasn't up because YOU STOLE THEM from MarioBegins and Me. Rolleyes
[Image: signaturenv.png]
Thanked by:
Like someone at mfgg said: "Thts' true.(You can't rip 3D) But games like NSMB have a fixed camera, so you can only see the models from one point of view, so you can rip at least all the frames you can see in the game.
Actually, tSR have some rips of NSMB enemies."
And i replyed: "Because NSMB Enemies are not 3D, they are mapped tiles in 2D to be like 3D, If you use The Emulator of DeSmuMe And see "View 3D" You will not see the Enemies on it"
So this sheet is acceptable, (like this rip is already accepted,lol)
Quote:I Tried the same thing
(I Don't know how to quote in right)
I See your sheet, They didn't accepted because this is with a better quality.
Thanked by:
However, a full rip isn't plausible. There are multiple camera effects in NSMB that will change the size and thus the detail of Mario's image. Also, effects such as the butt-stomp force and starman rainbow would have too many variations to rip.
Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe
Koopa Troopas, Goombas, Boos, and items are 2D graphics. Everything else is a 3D model.
That includes Mario. You're treating a model like it was a sprite, and that... isn't very wise.
Thanked by: GrooveMan.exe
Thumbs Down 
Good rip! Haha! The reason why i'm laughing is because you added the awesome face mario
" Sprites are special... Not just one piece of pixel-work..." -Ryker
Thanked by:
And where is giant mario? Jajajajaa good right that is a good job.
Never give up creating New Super Mario Bros Sprites.

Y QUE VIVA MEXICO!
VIVA MEXICO!
There is my dragons, please click them and adopt yours!!

[Image: dragonanimated_295427.gif][Image: dragonanimated_441852.gif][Image: dragonanimated_473625.gif][Image: dragonanimated_414755.gif]

Thanked by: