Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[NSFW] croc dance on a chikorita
here's the deal.

ages ago i played "the first fucking fighter", and this popped in on it:

[Image: croc_girl_on1.gif]

And i thought it was funny lookin, considered making my own version of it for a long time. Time passes and i give it a go with the help of my best friend on the 5 frames (original animation had 5 frames looped back and forth)

Was choppy as hell so i kept adding frames, currently i have 24 or so:

[Image: 001_.gif]

it's a chikorita so the leaf is still missing, I'm animating it separate and it's still not done. just lookin for comment on the body for now.

I'm a slow moody spriter so may take a while for me to post a new version.
Thanked by:
That is really fluid (albeit really weird)! The shading is also really nice-- is the light source coming from up though? There should be some shading on the bottom of the face and maybe around the arms as well.
Thanked by:
i had to mirror some of the frames and tweak them to help the fluidity, so yea, the light source is "somewhere on top".

i did forget the shading on the arms, thx for pointing it out.

Not too sure about the face though, chikoritas don't have necks per say so the head and torso kinda connect directly, mine has a slight hint of one. mmm... it might show a lil. i'll look into that as well.
Thanked by:
this is

huh

Tyvon pretty much hit on what I would say. It looks really fluid and well done, but
yeah, it's a weird sprite in general :.

It just needs some more shading on the face and arms, and this would be a top-notch animation~
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
It's nice and all, but I wonder why a vegetal critter should have breasts in the first place.
Soy milk, maybe.
Thanked by: Jovian-12
Nice grass
[Image: garrybeusymonsters.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-08-2010, 10:26 PM)Maneko Wrote: It's nice and all, but I wonder why a vegetal critter should have breasts in the first place.
Soy milk, maybe.

Well they DO have genders in the game don't they?

many things in the pokemon universe don't make sense, i'm just making it worse.
Thanked by:
those outlines aren looking really jagged. they're randomly disapearing on several frames
Thanked by:
Great animation, and its really creative, and for the body of the Chicorita, its really nice (not because of the body) I enjoy the shading
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
update

[Image: Sue_4.gif]
Thanked by: Ran Master 27
You now are my hero. LOL
[Image: Intro_Project2_zpsa3f9d668.gif]
Thanked by:
still fishing for critique here, just saying...
Thanked by:
Her butt seems to jut out a bit suddenly. Apart from that, that's awesome.
Thanked by:
Animation needs to go slower
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
and actually, needs to make sense.
Thanked by: Jovian-12