Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spear Resurrection (A Wolfenstein 3d Mod)
Today has been eventful! I found out that a major operation that I've been gearing up to for about a month isn't necessary, I cleaned my house, I ripped the sprites from Spear Resurrection, and I'm about to go to see Kick-Ass with my brother.

We're mostly here for that third thing though:

Enemies:
[Image: spearresurrectionclonei.png] [Image: spearresurrectionguardi.png] [Image: spearresurrectionoffice.png] [Image: spearresurrectionsecret.png] [Image: spearresurrectionssicon.png] [Image: spearresurrectionsuicid.png]

Bosses:
[Image: spearresurrectionbaronv.png] [Image: spearresurrectionbossgh.png] [Image: spearresurrectiongrauad.png] [Image: spearresurrectionhirosh.png] [Image: spearresurrectionhitler.png] [Image: spearresurrectionsuperc.png]

Misc:
[Image: spearresurrectionitemsi.png] [Image: spearresurrectionmiscic.png] [Image: spearresurrectionobject.png] [Image: spearresurrectionweapon.png]

And the zip for good measure:
[Image: spearresurrectionicon.png]

Spear Resurrection is a modification for Wolfenstein 3D (more specifically Spear of Destiny) made by Areyep and MCS that is one of the most popular Wolf mods amongst the Wolfenstein 3D community. It has excellent level design, some code changes which were a big deal at the time it came out, very balanced pacing, and overall felt like a true sequel to Spear of Destiny. It also had some crude humor, including a secret level filled with toilets and fart noises, a level where BJ has to hide his knife in his rectum to avoid it being confiscated by guards, and... well, there's a reason why the clones are brown and turn into sludge when you kill them. In any case, this is still a great mod and I suggest anybody who likes the sprites to check it (and its sequel, End of Destiny, which I will likely rip sometime in the future) out.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:
Is Hitler supposed to have holes through him? O_O
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
DUDE! I LOVE YOU! [Image: Love.png] BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN!....Wait, maybe not, I don't like kids. Oh well.

Seriously, you rock!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(04-29-2010, 03:59 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Is Hitler supposed to have holes through him? O_O

Yeah, it's part of what they did to give him a more ghostly appearance since there's no opacity effects in the Wolfenstein engine to make him transparent.

And I'm glad you like the rips Ulti Tongue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:
Ah, ok. Awesome stuff as usual. Smile
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Man, really, what's your secret? You're here for less than 2 weeks and you got 210 sheets already! That's impressive
And if you say "I got the right tools" I'm going to throw a Molotov cocktail at you :p
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
I recorded myself ripping the guard for this set, I'm going to make a video tutorial out of it if you're that interested Big Grin

Edit: I just posted a thread in Sprite Discussion with the video. Enjoy!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by: