Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Some Pokémon HG/SS ripps
Pokémon HG/SS background

The Indigo Plateau
[Image: vignettevictory.png][Image: vignetteindigoplateau.png][Image: vignettecenterindigo.png][Image: vignettewill.png][Image: vignettekoga.png][Image: vignettebruno.png][Image: vignettekaren.png][Image: vignettelance.png][Image: vignetteindigoend.png]

Gym
[Image: vignettecerulean.png][Image: vignettepewter.png][Image: vignetteceladongym.png][Image: vignetteviridian.png][Image: vignettecianwood.png][Image: vignetteblackthorn.png][Image: vignettefuchsia.png][Image: vignetteolivine.png][Image: vignettevermilion.png][Image: vignettesaffron.png]

House

[Image: vignettehouseroad23.png][Image: vignettehouseroad26.png][Image: shouset.png][Image: 38974317.png][Image: vignetteradio.png]

City

[Image: vignetteceruleancity.png][Image: vignetteolivine.png]

Other

[Image: vignettewhirlislands.png]

Introduction

[Image: vignettelugia.png][Image: vignetterocket.png][Image: vignettestarterchoice.png]

I hope you will like it ^^.
Thanked by: Gairatinasky123
I don't think the Pokéball's and anything 3d is submittable, sorry.
Thanked by:
they are submittable, but only if u used the 2D-view cheat
Thanked by:
moonlink: what did you use to rip them?
spaceemotion: what is the 2D view cheat code??
Thanked by:
@metakeru :

Code:
621D10EC 00000000
B21D10EC 00000000
20001218 00000004
D2000000 00000000

it works on my flashcard, but i am not sure if it works with no$gba.
Thanked by:
Spaceemotion: It definitely works on No$GBA as I have been using it this past week. Does this mean that Lemon's rips will be put on the site? Because that's the code he used, yet people want the outline of the buildings on it. Thanks
Thanked by:
(04-28-2010, 11:43 AM)Pikachu-Trainer Wrote: Spaceemotion: It definitely works on No$GBA as I have been using it this past week. Does this mean that Lemon's rips will be put on the site? Because that's the code he used, yet people want the outline of the buildings on it. Thanks

i ripped the inside of the grandlake house for pkmn platinum and it was submitted to the site.
Thanked by: metakeru
ah, wow! thaks spacemotion! your the man! ...I think....
now to find a pallette accurate emulator...
nevermind! now it think the hardest part is finding a layer disabling cheat... by the way... where did you find that cheat?
Thanked by:
(04-28-2010, 02:05 PM)metakeru Wrote: ah, wow! thaks spacemotion! your the man! ...I think....
now to find a pallette accurate emulator...
nevermind! now it think the hardest part is finding a layer disabling cheat... by the way... where did you find that cheat?

i used google and the gbatemp-cheat database.
Thanked by: metakeru
wow, there are alot of them, thanks!
so, what do you use to rip the backgrounds?
Thanked by:
(04-29-2010, 02:33 PM)metakeru Wrote: wow, there are alot of them, thanks!
so, what do you use to rip the backgrounds?

which backgrounds?
Thanked by:
spaceemotion : Yeah I wasn't sure they are submittable ^^"

But thanks ^^
I use Desmume, but I haven't the 2D view cheat, and your one don't work on my roms ^^", have you got the same cheat for desmume ? (because i don't have a flashcard)
I have a lot of problème to ripp the background without that ^^"
Thanked by:
(04-30-2010, 10:58 AM)Moonlink Wrote: spaceemotion : Yeah I wasn't sure they are submittable ^^"

But thanks ^^
I use Desmume, but I haven't the 2D view cheat, and your one don't work on my roms ^^", have you got the same cheat for desmume ? (because i don't have a flashcard)
I have a lot of problème to ripp the background without that ^^"

sorry, i don't have the 2d cheat for desmume, cause it doesn't work on my computer.
but which backgrounds do you mean?
Thanked by:
I hope I will fond this cheat some day ^^".

In fact I would like all the arena and some city, but it's a hard work and for the moment I think i really can't ripp that^^".
Thanked by:
umm, this one: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4338/pk...ground.png
and elms lab, how did you rip them without all the NCP sprites getting in the way?
Thanked by: