Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Doopliss (PM1 style)
Made this :
[Image: dooplisscustom.png]

Well, It's Doopliss from Paper Mario 2 ala Paper Mario 1.
Based off the Duplighost enemy. Original by Retriever II.
Tell me what you think. And if it could be added to the customs section, that'd be cool.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Is it edited or custom? Either way, it looks really good! I can't see anything notably amiss, although I haven't played PMII in some time.
Currently ripping ???, Submissions: 37
Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Human Ref + Ref 3
Thanked by:
(04-23-2010, 03:27 PM)Jdaster64 Wrote: Is it edited or custom? Either way, it looks really good! I can't see anything notably amiss, although I haven't played PMII in some time.

Its an edit, he addeda hat and a bow tie to the original Duplighost sprites from the game, and he's saying is a custom. Also, you need to give credit to the guy who ripped it IN the spritesheet.
Boo!
Thanked by:
How come some of his poses don't have his little bow tie, like his hurt/burnt poses?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Oops ! Edited the things pointed out.
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
it doesnt say custom in the credit anymore.
Thanked by:
Great!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(04-28-2010, 09:33 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: it doesnt say custom in the credit anymore.

Cause... Well, let's say it's not completely custom. It's based off the sprite of the Duplighost enemy in PM 64.
BTW, here's an Icon :
[Image: doopliss.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
The colours are too saturated for PM1.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
Well, I took them directly from Doopliss in PM2. Let me see if I can do something...
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
Just make them a little darker/pick from existing sprites and you should be good to go.

[Image: doopliss.png]
Colour "correction", some other minor tweaks (which you can disregard now that I look at the original Duplighost sprite).
Thanked by:
Well, I kinda changed the palette of white to general guy's. Also, according to the style of the game sprites, I fixed some outlines.
Before, I make the whole sheet like this, I need to know if it's OK ?

[Image: dooplissperfection.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
I think that's good.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Ok, made all the outline changes and a small palette change for his sheet :

And the icon arranged :
[Image: dooplissicon.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by: