Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Trackmania Sheets
I started a project of trackmania sheets, will be really easy, because the files is visible to everyone... Its .DDS format...
Currently, my image size is 2048x10000, and is making 2gb of RAM, YES 2gb...
But I decided to make separated files, and there you go:

\/Submissions Page\/
[Image: trackmania.png]
Oh, trackmania is a PC game, originally...
There are for DS, and will be able to wii on this year...
But this rip is from PC!
FONT:

[Image: font_icon.png]

General Sprites:
[Image: generalrippart1_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart2_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart3_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart4_icon.png] [Image: generalripspart5_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart6_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart7_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart8_icon.png] [Image: generalrippart9_icon.png]
[Image: GeneralRip10.png]
*Note, there are some sprites what are not from United, but from other trackmania's, because this is the ultimate trackmania, or better, it loads various accounts, and the sprites of these accounts are on the files*
*NOTE2, IMPORTANT! ON PART 10, have some images what originally have bad quality, ORIGINALLY!*
[Also too, the general sprites you will need to give credit if use.

Thanks,
and don't ask me for any rips!
Thanked by:
I will finish tomorrow or other day, THE IMAGE FILE was making 4GB on my ram, the image size is more than 2048x18000 resoulution, yes It's a pretty epic sheet, the font is not included there, the font I have make other sheet, because its huge...
The font is finished:
[Image: FontIcon.png]
Thanked by:
Holy christ.

Something tells me you only really need up to the Japanese characters. The Mandarin is a bit overkill; and part of me douts its usefulness.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(04-22-2010, 02:01 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Holy christ.

Something tells me you only really need up to the Japanese characters. The Mandarin is a bit overkill; and part of me douts its usefulness.

Hm...
But they are good? Yeah I know, its freakin' huge file...
The sprite sheet I will finish today, my PC got lag, 4GB of ram, of 4gb of ram, Maximum!
I will make the image, for the game sheet, like from Mario Kart Wii, the image with the mario...
You know it right?
Like this one:
[Image: swr.png]
And I will update it soon!
Complete (I know, I can't make anti-alias)
[Image: GameSheet.png]
Thanked by:
Well it's just text, so I'm not going to say that it's visually impressive. But I am pretty sure it's useful - you just don't need all those Chinese characters. You can get away with removing them, and it'll make the filesize much smaller.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
(04-22-2010, 11:38 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Well it's just text, so I'm not going to say that it's visually impressive. But I am pretty sure it's useful - you just don't need all those Chinese characters. You can get away with removing them, and it'll make the filesize much smaller.

Hm... But make part of the rip... I know its too much...
Well, my general rip, its getting annoying me, its lagging the entire PC!
I almost lost everything, on saving the project...
That save have take 15 MINUTES!
Thanked by:
It may be extra Chinese characters, but if it makes the sheet more complete, then it should stay.
Thanked by:
(04-22-2010, 04:41 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: It may be extra Chinese characters, but if it makes the sheet more complete, then it should stay.

Its the every font can be used on the game, like special characters, REALLY used, expecially on clans...
The general sprites is epic, but one note: the background is transparent because have too many sprites what they are transparent...
Okay?
Thanked by:
May I will finish today, because I got an good idea, separate the general sprites, BECAUSE ITS really much thing, like these ones:
[Image: renders1_icon.png][Image: renders2_icon.png][Image: renders3_icon.png][Image: renders4_icon.png][Image: renders5_icon.png] *also the SSBB sheets is not MINE*
For not be a freakin huge file...
Thanked by:
Oh, gotta a problem, I just cannot found just one damn sprite pack, from the track editor, I cannot found the track pieces, A.K.A. Sprites.
I have make everything of sprites, but not of 3d model, like the tracks, and others...
I will upload everything when I found the other sprites...
They have 10 parts, its a big rip...
Also, I fixed the fonts, and found the original font, what is used for the time...
*updated on first post*

For some feel questions of the rips:

"The flags is the default avatars, when the game identify your country, and automatically appears the country flag.
The smiley is the same system, its the default avatars from TM, also used on the first ones, Sunrise and Original, but was still remaked on United.
IMPORTANT THING: THE BACKGROUND IS TRANSPARENT, BECAUSE IT HAVE LOTS OF TRANSPARENCY SPRITES. Indeed?
Some sprites, few, is not used or I never saw it, but I don't mark as Unused or something...
The sprites are pretty scrumble, sorry, but was hard, and I was busy at somethings..."

EDIT: I still don't make the font icon model, is not ready, because the file is not 6.6mb...
Thanked by:
UPDATE: almost completed, I uploaded the sprites for a view, the part 10 is not released because I need that track editor sprites...
Before someone say: yep, there are some sprites with poor quality, I have saw before pasting it...
Font Icon now updated, no more HUGE MB, and the icon was updated too, have fun guys, because its almost finished!
Thanked by:
Well, I need some help on PAK, I didn't found any program, but I will send a support on the dragon's one...
Thanked by:
Part 5 seems to be a dead link.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(05-14-2010, 01:32 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Part 5 seems to be a dead link.

THANKS! I gonna fix it now...
AND, when I fix, the admins will be free to upload these, I do not found ANY PROGRAM who opens .pac trackmania files...

Here is the FIXED LINK:
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8027/...sprite.png
Thanked by:
Yay, thanks for adding!!!
http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...index.html
It's only missing part 5, I put the link above!

But here is again:
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8027/...sprite.png

Oh, and General Rip 2 Icon its wrong, it's like first...
Here is:
[Image: GeneralRip2.png]
Thanked by: