Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
PokeMario HG/SS
Okay, I decided to start over. Now in HG/SS style.
[Image: ltcshot.png] Overworld.
I did rename myself. Toad and Peach and the others are going through a tough make-over.
[Image: ltcsmariobattle.png] Mario Solo foe style.
[Image: ltcsmariobrosbattle.png] Mario Bros. Battle. Luigi only fights with Mario for now.
EDIT: I found out I hate Luigi's leg's position, the left one.
[Image: ltcswariobrosbattle.png] Wario Bros. Battle.
Tell me what needs to be improved now.

I thought I would do something worth my time. See ya in January! I hope...
Thanked by:
1.) On the Mario and Luigi overworld sprites, bring their cap up 1 pixel so we can see their eyes more.
2.) Waluigi's overworld arms should be longer too.
3.) Unless its the style, make the battle sprites look more like the real Bros. rather than edits. And if you do consider that, please keep Luigi's pose. (Its awespme. =P)
Looking good so far.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by: Luigi-the-Chef
(04-10-2010, 10:07 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: 1.) On the Mario and Luigi overworld sprites, bring their cap up 1 pixel so we can see their eyes more.
2.) Waluigi's overworld arms should be longer too.
3.) Unless its the style, make the battle sprites look more like the real Bros. rather than edits. And if you do consider that, please keep Luigi's pose. (Its awespme. =P)
Looking good so far.

Okay, thanks!

Thanked by: Iceman404
if anything, the battle sprites hardly remind me anything about the Mario Bros, or Wario and Waluigi for that matter, they look like you just made a few guys in cosplay

Maybe instead of editing a few sprites you picked up you should try to at least attempt doing them by custom.
Thanked by:
Mario needs to pack on some pounds.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by: Zac
(04-10-2010, 11:48 AM)Jovian-12 Wrote: Mario needs to pack on some pounds.

Okay. That's true.

And Ditto, I think I like Luigi's pose, I'm keeping it. They just need a little more working on for sure.

Thanked by:
Ive got an idea! Mabye Mario and Luigi's Pokemon could be Yoshi's!
Have you thought about making Bowser? If so then his pokemon could be Koopas, Goombas, Shy Guys Etc
Thanked by: Woppet*
(04-10-2010, 11:55 AM)Luigi-the-Chef Wrote: And Ditto, I think I like Luigi's pose, I'm keeping it. They just need a little more working on for sure.

I honestly like how you misunderstood everything in my post

Let me rephrase my last post.
Mario is being cos-played by red
Luigi is the new pokemon ranger
Wario lost his ride, he's a biker
And Waluigi is really a team rocket grunt

What I'm saying is, these are all simple edits of other sprites. try actually attempting it without using other sprites as a template. or try editing sprites so they don't look so obvious.
Thanked by:
(04-10-2010, 12:00 PM)MikeyB Wrote: Ive got an idea! Mabye Mario and Luigi's Pokemon could be Yoshi's!
Have you thought about making Bowser? If so then his pokemon could be Koopas, Goombas, Shy Guys Etc

I've had an Idea similar, although Bowser fights with himself and a few of his kids. There will be Koopas and Goombas he uses in earlier fights.

Ditto I did understand. I AM trying to make them not look too obvious.

Thanked by:
Luigi's hips and the buttons look weird. Also the brim of Luigi's hat and his face. And the shading on all of their feet could either use more contrast or another shade. The spot between Wario's arm and his overalls looks jagged, and there are various problems with Waluigi's outfit. The shading on Wario needs to be fixed, and the legs on waluigi's overworld stance look awkward.

^ Giant Post.

EDIT: Also Wario's fat is weird.
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
This idea seems really cool!
Thanked by:
(04-10-2010, 02:00 PM)Toad Wrote: Luigi's hips and the buttons look weird. Also the brim of Luigi's hat and his face. And the shading on all of their feet could either use more contrast or another shade. The spot between Wario's arm and his overalls looks jagged, and there are various problems with Waluigi's outfit. The shading on Wario needs to be fixed, and the legs on waluigi's overworld stance look awkward.

^ Giant Post.

EDIT: Also Wario's fat is weird.
Okay, I knew about Luigi, I'll fix the rest.

Thanked by:
Wario seems to be missing his other... suspender?
Thanked by:
(04-10-2010, 12:00 PM)Mr M. Wrote: Ive got an idea! Mabye Mario and Luigi's Pokemon could be Yoshi's!

miss this guy already
this is a sig

Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
(04-14-2010, 11:03 PM)Sir Roo the Third of Finland Wrote: Wario seems to be missing his other... suspender?

I think that's the idea.
Thanked by: