Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
no more heroes 3 confirmed apparently
[Image: nmh3.jpg]
[Image: nmh32.jpg]

"What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat, and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhea!"

Not a real announcement but he's speaking of it as if it's already in development!
Thanked by:
ps3 release plz
Thanked by:
I'd have waited until the sales for NMH2 go stagnant before even mentioning NMH3.
Thanked by:
360 version this time, Suda51.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-06-2010, 01:26 PM)Black Jack Wrote: [Image: nmh3.jpg]
[Image: nmh32.jpg]

"What we are hoping to do now with No More Heroes 3 is probably to digest everything we eat, and then purge absolutely everything in our guts, just like diarrhea!"

Not a real announcement but he's speaking of it as if it's already in development!

MY SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
haven't gotten around to playing nmh2 yet :C
Thanked by:
(04-06-2010, 03:12 PM)Keychain Wrote: haven't gotten around to playing nmh yet :C
im lame
Thanked by:
Dammit, I haven't even played any of them. Sad
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
You're all speaking as if he's announced the game's release date. Although he DID say that he was waiting for the next release of a nintendo console... Isn't there an HD version of the Wii coming out?
Thanked by:
Oh God, I only just started the first one a few days ago, getting the 2nd in june(I'll fail tests if I get it now, I'm to addicted to games like this.). Also, I hope it just comes out on the wii we have now, I don't have the time or money for another console.
Thanked by:
isnt like something obvious?
Thanked by:
(04-06-2010, 03:12 PM)Keychain Wrote: haven't gotten around to playing nmh2 yet :C
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
hopefully the next one won't cut out like 3/4 of the fights
they said 50 god dammit
Thanked by:
They never said you'd fight all 50 Zac. Tongue I would have definitely loved fighting 50 bosses though, that's my dream game right there.
Thanked by:
they implied it
Thanked by: