Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
-Perigi's Topic-
Oh, hello again. Been practicing spriting during my absence, of course, hoping to become better than before 'n' all that jazz.
And looking how TSR is literally the only place I've been to that actually gives me constructive criticism, I decided to show off some of my recent stuff.

For starters, some Modern Genesis sprites:

Mod. Gen. Perigi Clemens - Newest design.
Mod. Gen. Christie the Chameleon [Perigi in Blaze's Dimension].
Mod. Gen. Geripix [Perigi's Nobody].
Mod. Gen. Almia Esture - Perigi's GF [The Perigi sprites shown are old].
Mod. Gen. FCs and OCs.
Mod. Gen. Klonoa - Ver. 3 [The ears were made by Zig. AKA. zig.com].
Mod. Gen. Bomberman.

Secondly, I thought I should just say that Perigi's newest design is greatly based off some Kingdom Hearts-inspired stuff. But I actually made a seperate design, just for KH. [The art below is, in fact, drawn by me.]
Perigi Clemens - Concept designs x4.
Perigi Clemens - Kingdom Hearts related designs.
Heartless - Pokemon [Sorta shitty].

Thirdly, if anyone wants, you can look at my stuff, or find me at:
Majhost.
DeviantART.
The Mystical Forest Zone ACT 4 - Forums.

And that's all. Thank you for looking at my stuff, and posting if your going to. :D
~Perigi C.
Thanked by:
Well, these are great(I like the bomberman) but I think you should sprite in others styles.
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
I also like this, I really like it when people try to make their own characters with this Style, even thouhg I never tried it, but either way, I like the colors, and Bomberman's legs could use a bit more work, I dont like the shading in them
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
is there a sonic fan character that doesnt look like a reenginered sonic?
Thanked by: Iceman404
(04-04-2010, 07:08 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: is there a sonic fan character that doesnt look like a reenginered sonic?
no
Thanked by: Iceman404
(04-04-2010, 07:08 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: is there a sonic fan character that doesnt look like a reenginered sonic?

I wish that

there was also at least 1 fan character who isn't another hedgehog or fox. Sad

Anyways, I like the Bomberman Sprites.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
What?

There are like thousands of fancharacters of obscure species made by people dying to be original.
Thanked by:
welp!!!!!

the majority of them are sonic's long lost cousin though so its really hard to find a decent sonic fancharacter(oxymoron heh) because of the literally endless flood of shitty ones
Thanked by:
you know
i'm aware that a lot of the posts i make are really useless and bring nothing new to the conversation at hand

but that

wow
e: @iceman's post not yours
oh its gone now

babby deleted post
Thanked by:
I removed it. The AwsomeFace's bright effect hurted may eyes.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
perigi, you should try to get outside your comfort zone and sprite in new styles.
Thanked by:
(04-04-2010, 11:21 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: perigi, you should try to get outside your comfort zone and sprite in new styles.

Already started spriting stuff outside of it once I read Solink's post. o:

SUCH AS,
[Image: human_perigi_-_pkmn_hg_style.png]
Human Perigi in Pokemon HG/SS style, for that TSR thing. Just for a normal trainer 'n' junk.
For the design, I just used the one his hesgehog ver. had. I have the version with Red's jean colour, since I thought it matched better. But I believe there's a colour limit or something.
I feel like a pillow-shaded his pants a bit. So, I'll go back and fix that later.

[Image: custom_style_2.png]
A custom style of some random girl I thought of in about 5 seconds. Made the area around it all 'fancy' for no real reason. Just boredom, I guess.
The mushroom thing was just made to serve mushroom-y glory.

On the note of Perigi being a Hedgehog, I have tried to change his design species, but changing him into a Moogle or a Klonoa-type-creature, didn't work out very well. And I've used his hedgehog design for literally everything Sonic-related. So.. *shrug* Sorry if you guys don't like it.

Anywho, thanks for the comments, and Constructive Criticism+ please!~

-Perigi C.
Thanked by: