Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Pokes
I need something easy and nintendo-based to start off with, any ideas?
I guess I'll keep working on my overworld pokes for now, but I still need something easier.. actually, I think I'll try a goomba..
Thanked by:
I think I will just try some pokemon splicing and recoloring for now. but I looked at some guides, and realized my previous ones did suck. well, wish me luck, I'll post my results later.
Thanked by:
Yeah, try some recoloring and splices. I can help you if you need any.

By the way, splices are the same thing as fusions, right?
Thanked by:
yes, they are. (i used to be a splicer when i figured out that there were better sprites to do!)
brb crying over evangelion 3.0
Thanked by:
Good then, well good luck! If you need any help at all, just PM me.
Thanked by:
Okay, I've got three custom pokes as well as 4 custom poke-eggs. while they may not be the best, they are definitly better than my earlier stuff. I'm going to put them all onto one sheet and post them.
[Image: dr6scn.png]
there it is, what do you think?
the pokes are made of three different pokemon, then colored with the palette of a fourth one. so 12 different ones all together (not counting the eggs).

Oh yeah, the fr/lg overworld & bulbasaur were made custom by me, but it took me hours looking at my ds screen to do them. I really don't want to try it again lol. plus, the colors are off. I did animate the overworld walking in all four directions, which used a little freehand, because it was too fast in-between steps to see exactly what it looked like. so its something for me to be proud of, I guess..
Thanked by:
I'm going to try and freehand some pokemon on paper, get some practice. I'll have some more of my mixed ones tomarrow.
Thanked by:
First off stop double posting. There is an Edit button for a reason. Also tSR does not accept pokemon splices as sheets.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Lunyka Wrote:First off stop double posting. There is an Edit button for a reason. Also tSR does not accept pokemon splices as sheets.

yeah, I know, I just put that on there to try and make them not get stolen, not that it would really help though. and sorry for the double-post, I forgot =/
Thanked by:
Ok but just so you know people think spliced pokemon are the worst thing that have to do with editing.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Lunyka Wrote:Ok but just so you know people think spliced pokemon are the worst thing that have to do with editing.

Yes, I know Defeated but I still like doing it, I just do it for fun and pracitce.

I just hand drew a bulbasaur, and I surprised myself. It actually looks like a bulbasaur! probably the best thing I have drawn in a long time. but now I'm trying to redo it on my computer in paint, and it's not turning out too well..

well, here is my bulbasaur. be warned, he may scar you forever. but he needs help.
[attachment=514]
more like ooglysaur.

yeah, that's too tough for me. I've found something I can sort of do, and I'll post it in a new board, so this one can be closed or whatever.
Thanked by:
Wow! Very oogly Nero Gamer!
I like the kakuna.
Thanked by:
The spliced kakuna and primate things are really good, but i think u messed up on the teddi- teddi- whats-it-called.
brb crying over evangelion 3.0
Thanked by:
The ursiot!

Here is a test. If you want, try to make pikachu with mew's tail and ears (if possible), with the palette of venasaur.
Thanked by: