Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Infernos!?
Im not sure if these qualify for posting here, but I have basically no where else to show them D:

I am a self=proclaimed inferno king, and these are *some* of the infernos I've done. Sorry for the biggness :x

[Image: inferno.gif][Image: giratina-inferno.gif][Image: more-infernos-1.gif][Image: Zapdos-inferno.gif][Image: Inferno-Regirock.png][Image: Inferno-Dugtrio.png]

I know, its a lot. I got bored and had trouble picking some of my best ones :P

The Jet thing is a chao adoptable from Pokeplushies, and Weezing is just a recolor with the inferno palette xD

D:
Thanked by:
recolours?
[Image: Ryon%20Man.png]
Thanked by:
Confessor Wrote:Pillow shaded recolours?

Fixed.
Also, the only one that doesent appear to be a recolor is the first two. But I dont know if thiers any pa's etc out thier of those.
EDIT: Nvm.
Thanked by:
Please leave here. Go back to Serebii's forums. These aren't sprites. They are re-shades/colours.
Thanked by:
theyre all recolors 0_0''. all of them. and dont self proclaim urself king of anything, it makes u sound like an idiot |=[
brb crying over evangelion 3.0
Thanked by:
Lucas Olivarde Wrote:Please leave here. Go back to Serebii's forums. These aren't sprites. They are re-shades/colours.
Go fuck yourself. Serebii is the most fail forum on the internet, therefore I do not go there, so gg. The way I do infernos, which is a form of spriting, is I outline then get rid of every other color, making it impossible to re-color it the way you think I did them.
thornmask Wrote:theyre all recolors 0_0''. all of them. and dont self proclaim urself king of anything, it makes u sound like an idiot |=[

Your spelling makes you sound like an idiot.

Pillow shading then recoloring that takes forever and looks like shit. That is not the way I learned how to make them, and I will never do it like that. Don't jump to your stuck-up conclusions.
Thanked by:
PK! Wrote:The way I do infernos, which is a form of spriting
What?

Oh and why would you recolor something with perfect shading and then pillowshade it?

like.....WHY O_o?
Thanked by:
ssbkid Wrote:
What?

Oh and why would you recolor something with perfect shading and then pillowshade it?

like.....WHY O_o?

Do you not understand how to do infernos?

You take a sprite, recolor the outline to ONE color, get rid of all other color that isn't the one you used for the outline, follow the outlines with the next color but a few pixels in, until you use up all the colors.
Thanked by:
They Look Nice
I can't really say much more than that.
Thanked by:
PK! Wrote:
ssbkid Wrote:
What?

like.....WHY O_o?

You take a sprite, recolor the outline to ONE color, get rid of all other color that isn't the one you used for the outline, follow the outlines with the next color but a few pixels in, until you use up all the colors.
What I ment was,since when has "infernos" been a form of spriting?
It just sounds like another way of saying "recolor".
Seriously i bet if you ask anyone on this forum what the hell inferno spriting is,they'd be confused.
Thanked by:
ssbkid Wrote:
PK! Wrote:
ssbkid Wrote:
What?

like.....WHY O_o?

What I ment was,since when has "infernos" been a form of spriting?
It just sounds like another way of saying "recolor".
Seriously i bet if you ask anyone on this forum what the hell inferno spriting is,they'd be confused.
Thats because most of this forum is full of stuck-up bitches that don't know anything about spriting except for ripping, recolors, and fusions. There are millions of other types of spriting than those.
Thanked by:
Could you kindly shut the fuck up. You are so ready to gon on the defensive about comments that mean nothing. Either accept the crit, try to shade it in a different way, and not recolor, or gtfo. Bashing the people trying to help you is not the right thing to do.
Thanked by:
PK! Wrote:Thats because most of this forum is full of stuck-up bitches that don't know anything about spriting except for ripping, recolors, and fusions. There are millions of other types of spriting than those.
I pretty much laughed really hard at this post.
No im not laughing with you,im laughing AT you.
you sound as if you know ANYTHING about spriting
When you clearly don't from the looks of this topic.

Btw insulting the whole forum isint such a good idea if you want a good reputation =)
Thanked by:
Cshad Wrote:Could you kindly shut the fuck up. You are so ready to gon on the defensive about comments that mean nothing. Either accept the crit, try to shade it in a different way, and not recolor, or gtfo. Bashing the people trying to help you is not the right thing to do.

I don't need help on infernos. What everyone thinks they are, is not what they are. Not one of the posts in this thread are crit for how I can improve them.

@ssbkid - I didn't join this forum to make a good rep. I only joined to get certain sprites, and I happened to stick around longer for others.
Thanked by:
dude, they are recolors.
brb crying over evangelion 3.0
Thanked by: