Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Midas River Sprites
Midas River Sprites:

http://img340.imageshack.us/i/midasriverrip.png/ Okay... This is my first

Submission to TSR, and i'm kinda nervous. I hope you guys like it, and if you don't, go a bit easy on me, okay?
It's the sprites from the Midas River Course in SMRPG. (Actually, all three of these sprites are in the game more than once, as Toad comes as a helper multiple times, and the small Mario is just Mario from far away... heh.)
BUT ANYWAY! I ripped these using my nifty ZSNES... It's got some coolio tricks I can use.
Hope you enjoy. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Put a space between the image link and the "Okay..." ;p
Tiny sheet, there isn't more stuff to rip?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
All of these sprites are on the site in different sheets. Mario's sprites are on the Mario sheet and Toad's are on the NPCs sheet. Sorry.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Oh okay. Sorry guys. I should've known.. Are there any sprites that haven't already been ripped in SMRPG?
(I'm asking Tonberry2k of course... He ripped most of them)
Oh, and to ask another thing... Uh.. What exactly are the "Guidelines" if you will, for Custom Submissions? I've read Ultemecia's Submission Tutorial thread, but she only posted stuff about submitting it.
I've also read Dazz's custom rules, but I don't know exactly what I can and can't make, on my own. I know re-colors aren't accepted if they're only by themselves, but as a question-
Let's say I re-colored the SMRPG Mario sprite into a Shadow Mario sprite. That's against the rules, since it's still just a re-color. But, if I added the E-Gadd staff to the re-color, would it be accepted?
Thanked by:
Anything that can be replicated on 5 minutes of MS-Paint should be considered "out" for a possible submission, I suppose.
If anything, take a look at the custom sheets already on the site, that should give you a good idea of what's to be expected on a custom sheet and why.
Thanked by: