Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lock's Quest
All character and clockwork sprites for Lock's Quest

[Image: locks_quest_icon.png]
Playable Character
[Image: locks_quest-lock_icon.png]
Allies
[Image: locks_quest-isaiah_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-heathern_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-kingdom_force_icon.png]
Bosses/Enemies
[Image: locks_quest-agony_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_sapper_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_heavy_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_mute_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_pain_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_brute_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_phantom_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-war_machine_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_archer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_brute_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_burrower_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_flyer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_healer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_magician_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_knight_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_phantom_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_shielder_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_soldier_icon.png]
NPCs
[Image: locks_quest-emi_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-tobias_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-kenan_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-archineers_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-injured_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-king_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-nomads_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-seer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-animals_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-city_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-fishers_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-kids_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-mike_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-youngkenanandjacob_icon.png]

Next: Enemy sprites and portraits.
Thanked by:
Wow
Great rips! :]
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
Great job. Which characters are playable and which are NPCs/enemies?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Playable Characters:
Lock

Allies:
Isaiah
Heathern
Kingdom Force

Enemies:
Lord Agony

NPCS:
Emi
Tobias
Kenan
Archineers
Injured
King
Nomads
Seer
Animals
City People
Fishermen
Kids
Mike
Young Kenan & Jacob (actually, I think these are unused)
Thanked by: Ton
A couple of bosses.
[Image: locks_quest-boss_sapper_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_heavy_icon.png]

I'm trying to align these better. The first one is only aligned one way but the second one is like perfect with each frame in same-size boxes!!! (really useful now that I've already done most of the important characters Blank)

Also when I do the mooks who have a couple of recolored versions, is it better to rip just one version and put only the other palettes on the sheet with them, or put the whole set including each animation for each color?
Thanked by:
Just add the palettes to the sheets. Smile
Thanked by: Asther
I look forward to more of this?

Will there be backgrounds too? Or tilesets?
Thanked by:
2 more bosses.
[Image: locks_quest-boss_mute_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_pain_icon.png]
There are a couple more boss sheets to come.

After that, enemies and then probably props/statics (fences, whatever else I find in that folder) because I haven't found where the portraits and tiles are. Yet.
Thanked by:
Great!
Thanked by:
Oh, you're tile ripping these? Amazing work! I congratulate you.
Thanked by:
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118...bjects.png

Here are some beach objects.

my guess is that they're broken up that way for transparency.
Thanked by:
i reorganized these
it was bothering me

Playable Character
[Image: locks_quest-lock_icon.png]
Allies
[Image: locks_quest-isaiah_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-heathern_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-kingdom_force_icon.png]
Bosses/Enemies
[Image: locks_quest-agony_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_sapper_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_heavy_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_mute_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_pain_icon.png]
NPCs
[Image: locks_quest-emi_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-tobias_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-kenan_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-archineers_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-injured_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-king_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-nomads_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-seer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-animals_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-city_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-fishers_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-kids_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-mike_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-youngkenanandjacob_icon.png]

i mean to resubmit these by the way

all of these i really cleaned them up
Thanked by:
Excellent! I can't wait to see more!
Thanked by:
new ones

Bosses/Enemies
[Image: locks_quest-boss_brute_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-boss_phantom_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-war_machine_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_archer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_brute_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_burrower_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_flyer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_healer_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_magician_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_knight_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_phantom_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_shielder_icon.png] [Image: locks_quest-clockwork_soldier_icon.png]
Thanked by:
Magician is a dead link.
Thanked by: