Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Nicktheslayer's Pixel Art (Its all fixed, no attachements whatsoever!)
In Progress -
[Image: skeleton.png]
I think the arms may be a bit too long, what do you guys think?

Also, before i continue with the actual bones and drawing, is there anything else that could be fixed, proportion wise?

Finished -
None

In Queue -
None
Any noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
Thanked by:
you're joking right?
Thanked by:
Quote:I will take Requests

No. you're encouraging people to request outside the Requests forum, and it's against the rules. Sprite Discussion was made for you to post sprites and get feedback on them, not for doing silly requests.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
@Fransisco:
Why would i be joking??

@Gorsal:
Okay, i know that requests outside the request forum is not allowed, i though it was against new request topics, not requests in topics besides that.
Thanked by:
(02-24-2010, 08:01 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: @Fransisco:
Why would i be joking??
you cant be that incompetent to not be able to upload your image to an image hosting, and even offer requests when you dont even have anything finished to show to others.

excuse me while i call you an idiot.
Thanked by: DioShiba, Rhyme, Maneko
(02-24-2010, 08:23 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote:
(02-24-2010, 08:01 AM)nicktheslayer Wrote: @Fransisco:
Why would i be joking??
you cant be that incompetent to not be able to upload your image to an image hosting, and even offer requests when you dont even have anything finished to show to others.

excuse me while i call you an idiot.

Well, for one, i cant upload anything to image hosting, because the only way i can even access the internet is through a school Mac Laptop, which blocks all image search engines and hosting sites.

Second of all, i would have much more respect for you if you would have posted this first, instead of 'You're joking, right?' That, coupled with the fact that you did in fact have something constructive to say, has made me lost all respect that i would have had for you before-hand.

I understand that it was a bit foolish to accept requests, even before i had finished anything, but to call me an idiot before you know where im coming from is just stupid.

So please, dont excuse me while i call you an idiot.
Thanked by:
Why is it in a .ZIP...? That's not exactly reliable. In fact, that's a BIGGER pain in the ass than just an attachment...
Thanked by:
(02-24-2010, 01:44 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Why is it in a .ZIP...? That's not exactly reliable. In fact, that's a BIGGER pain in the ass than just an attachment...

I know, its a pain in the ass to upload too, but i really would like some feedback.

If you read what i said to Francisco, i mentioned it there. The only way i can get on the internet, or even try to draw on the computer, is on the laptop my school gave me. The problem is, the school blocks all image hosting and image search engines, so attachments are the only way i can see or upload sprites.

Id still appreciate it if someone would give some feedback, i understand that the zip makes it worse though.
Thanked by:
I'm going to completely ignore the fact that it's a zip file, and say this;

You should have something besides an outline, if you're going to put us through that trouble.
[Image: skeleton.png], By the way.
Thanked by:
(02-24-2010, 03:06 PM)Crash_Man Wrote: I'm going to completely ignore the fact that it's a zip file, and say this;

You should have something besides an outline, if you're going to put us through that trouble.

I have no idea what that is, really, i cant see that picture, its blocked.

Im going to put a notice about this on the first post, so i i dont have to say it so many times.

The reason i just put the outline was so i could get the proportions right, and ask questions about them. Do you have anything to say about the proportions?

EDIT:

I also changed the attachement so its with its title, and there isnt a mess of attachments at the end of a post. As soon as i can, ill try to find an unblocked image hosting site, or find another way to upload it, but this is the best i can do for now, sorry.
Thanked by:
(02-24-2010, 03:18 PM)nicktheslayer Wrote:
(02-24-2010, 03:06 PM)Crash_Man Wrote: I'm going to completely ignore the fact that it's a zip file, and say this;

I have no idea what that is, really, i cant see that picture, its blocked.

Im going to put a notice about this on the first post, so i i dont have to say it so many times.

The reason i just put the outline was so i could get the proportions right, and ask questions about them. Do you have anything to say about the proportions?

EDIT:

I also changed the attachement so its with its title, and there isnt a mess of attachments at the end of a post. As soon as i can, ill try to find an unblocked image hosting site, or find another way to upload it, but this is the best i can do for now, sorry.
I just put up your image.
Thanked by:
You know what

Why are you going to talk about images if YOU CAN'T UPLOAD/SEE THEM IN THE MOMENT (Not shouting, I'm just lazy to use the bold tags)?

I believe it'd be hella easier if you could; you'd avoid at least half of the shit that happened here.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Very few people are going to look at it in its current state. Especially if it's just a little outline...

If I were you I would have spent time looking for an image host BEFORE posting this here.

Either way, why did it have to be in a .zip file? You can upload image files, you know... and there is a way to actually display them in the topic's body. :l
Thanked by:
and also, you can save as PNG in MSPaint(wich i assume is what you're using atm) in the case that the size of the archive you upload as an atachment is too big.

and even if thats the case you are not allowed to use attachments in this section.

and even, why dont you present more than a half finished outline when you cant even see other's images?. you could use a proxy, for example, and avoid the school's block.
Thanked by:
Actually, thanks for teh proxy idea. I found one today that works, so im going to upload it now.

Also, yes, teh file was too big, to i didnt know what to do about that, thank you.
Thanked by: