Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yes, even more.
Complete:

[Image: lil_z.png]

In yellow version style. Personally, I prefer the purple one, however little sense it makes.
Thanked by:
meh
a lot of the Pokemon Yellow colorings don't make sense
so the purple works :>

and that's awesome. I like how the AA-ing turned out
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
That's so cute Cute

his evo is gay though...
Thanked by:
update~
Finishing touches. I'll tackle big Z tomorrow or late tonight :-D
Thanked by:
I don't see why you couldn't just use a red and dark grey shade, I think it may look nicer than purple.
Thanked by:
In Yellow Version, All the pokemon had two colors of different shades, black and what I assume was white transparency. It wouldn't fit the style to have it be grey and red. It would make more sense to just have it grey scale but thats boring
Thanked by:
You don't have enough white in the sprite. Pokemon yellow used the colors in a way that you could tell that this part was darker brighter or white. Try less monochrome type detail and more filling in.
Thanked by:
Huh? I'm not sure I get what you mean. Using a lot of white isn't necessary in every sprite, and when it is, its usually only with brightly colored pokes or ones that have a really wet or shiny texture. The Z's are neither of those.
Anyway, more or less done? (Updated first post)
Thanked by:
What I mean is like
http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...sheet/8788
Look at Raticate, Primeape, Oddish, and Chansey (to name a few). Despite it being the same pallet throughout the sprite, you could still tell that this area of the sprite is actually a completely different color that the rest of it. Like Oddish, I can tell that its body is darker than the leaves and that the leaves are a different color than the body is even though that color is also used to shade leaves. I can't tell that the main thingy is a different color than the main body, and I can't tell whether his hair is a different color than the body or not.
Thanked by:
what are they?
I can't defeat Air Man
No matter how I try to dodge all his tornadoes, he just kills me again
And even though I can get behind him
It's no use. I try to fight, but I get blown away in the end.
I shoot as fast as I can,
But when I had to go against Air Man's tornado I was helpless again
I'll try again, of course, but this is my plan
I'll keep my E tank saved in reserve just as long as I can
Thanked by:
I'm not seeing it. They clearly look like different colors too me, but that might be because Ive been working on it so long.

@sethwhatever: Uh
Thanked by:
Generation 5? already? Man, they just released pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver. They just keep throwing those things out there.
I can't defeat Air Man
No matter how I try to dodge all his tornadoes, he just kills me again
And even though I can get behind him
It's no use. I try to fight, but I get blown away in the end.
I shoot as fast as I can,
But when I had to go against Air Man's tornado I was helpless again
I'll try again, of course, but this is my plan
I'll keep my E tank saved in reserve just as long as I can
Thanked by:
I love the Zoroark one, very nice!
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Zoroark looks like he's too large for the style. I'm not sure of the sprite limitations, but I know it changes every generation. I think Generation 1 is 56x56 pixels, and he looks to be about 60x60.
Thanked by:
that Zoroark looks awesome, if I was a little kid and saw that I'd want my party to be all them. but yeah, the sprite is a little big. perhaps you could cramp the hair a little more, so it still has that swooshy effect, but goes more behind the body? but that could clutter things, so idk.
[Image: bunka3.png]
Thanked by: