Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pikmin 2 textures
I'm not sure if anyone remembers or not, but a while back I started a Pikmin 2 texture ripping project. It went pretty well for a bit, but everyone sort of lost interest in it after a while. I forgot about it for a long time actually, but out of nowhere I remembered it and saw that the sheets never ended up on the site. Now I'm just posting what we had by the time the project ended.

Section Icon:
[Image: pikmin2sectionicon.png]

Enemies
[Image: pikmin2_piklopedia_icon.png]
[Image: pikmin2cloakingburrwonn.png][Image: pikmin2bumblingsnitchbu.png][Image: amphitubericon.png]

Bosses
[Image: pikmin2raginglonglegsic.png][Image: pikmin2titandweevilicon.png][Image: segmentedcrawbstericon.png]

Levels (Most overworlds are uploaded as rar's to Megaupload because 1024x1024 textures are a tad too big IMO for sheets.)
[Image: pikmin2awakeningwoodico.png][Image: pikmin2valleyofreposeic.png][Image: pikmin2undergroundbackg.png][Image: pikmin2testleveltexture.png]

Items

Pal Items
[Image: pikmin2_palROB_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palcattoy_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palcookie_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_pallighter_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palmug_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palpeanutbutter_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palrocketdome_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palskull_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palsoap_soap.png][Image: pikmin2_pallugimansion_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palmariodisc_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palpikmin_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palpumpkin_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palwatch_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palyoyo_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palzeldadisc_icon.png][Image: pikmin2ancientcoinicon.png][Image: pikmin2_palbubbleblower_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palmagnet_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palredyoyo_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palrubberduck_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_paltap_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_palxmasthing_icon.png][Image: pikmin2pal4partscloveri.png][Image: pikmin2_PALgardeningglove_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_PALlovetester_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_PALscallopshell_icon-1.png][Image: pikmin2_PALlightbulb_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_PALredvinyltape_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_PALrobot_icon.png][Image: pikmin2_PALrobot2_icon.png]

I probably won't work on this project again for a long time if ever so if anyone would like to continue it you can PM me about it.

To everyone who helped with this project, I apologize for not getting this stuff submitted sooner.
Thanked by: Ultimecia
One of my favourite games Heart
Nice textures, the only mistake is the "anceint coin" (ancient coin), that's all.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-05-2010, 06:30 PM)Davias Wrote: One of my favourite games Heart
Nice textures, the only mistake is the "anceint coin" (ancient coin), that's all.

Thanks its fixed. Somehow though the Segmented Crabster has gone down. I'd guess that its a temporary thing since I'm not getting a 404 from it and the original post with it has the same problem.
Thanked by:
Nice job!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Nice work!
I'm new to spriting and i've made a sheet of something no one has done, Silvia from viewtiful joe and I wanna start a project on Viewtiful joe because its a great game! Anyone wanna help?
P.S. What do I do once i've made the sprites?
I wanna help out in a project but I don't know what one... Embarassed
Thanked by:
there's a message that says THIS IS AN OLD THREAD

DONT POST HERE if it's an old thread

yet you've done this three times already
what the fuck
Thanked by:
And what Pikmin got to do with Viewtiful Joe anyway.
Now I'm going to be a tyrant witch and close this thread

EDIT: Anyway, if you want to request something, try the request forum
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: