Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jerry Paper Mario style
Here he is:

Jerry TTYD edited
Thanks to Androu1's Bomberry i could get 2 more feets,more eyes and a cherry bomb.So credit to original one to Androu1 and edited to me,TheHacker.
[Image: paperjerry.png]

Jerry Super Paper Mario
Credit to RetrieverII for Pa Patch feet which i edited.So credit to both.
[Image: jerryspm.png]
Thanked by:
what part of this was sprited?
Thanked by:
it just looks like you enlarged other peoples parts and put them together?
Thanked by:
yup, that's his style
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by: TomGuycott, Kyo Wolf, Sonikku
(01-01-2010, 10:21 PM)TheHacker Wrote: Here he is:

Jerry TTYD edited
Thanks to Androu1's Bomberry i could get 2 more feets,more eyes and a cherry bomb.So credit to original one to Androu1 and edited to me,TheHacker.
[Image: paperjerry.png]

Jerry Super Paper Mario
Credit to RetrieverII for Pa Patch feet which i edited.So credit to both.
[Image: jerryspm.png]

I swear, If you edit/steal other peoples sprites and try to submit it to part of the site again, I'm gonna scream.
Seriously, if you're going to submit something or post a sprite topic, it should be something you made! Not resizes or edits of other peoples sprites. And that SPM Jerry doesn't look that SPM to me at all.
Thanked by:
this is where we summon tyvon's fat ban hammer.
Thanked by: Baegal
Well the Jerry it was ripped by me,so i didnt steal it and then i edit the feets and eyes.Then to have more eyes and a cherry bomb, i edit Androu1 eyes and bomb squad.That not stealing if it was stealing i wouldnt put credit to original sprites and claimed like mine.
Thanked by:
(01-02-2010, 03:58 PM)TheHacker Wrote: Well the Jerry it was ripped by me,so i didnt steal it and then i edit the feets and eyes.Then to have more eyes and a cherry bomb, i edit Androu1 eyes and bomb squad.That not stealing if it was stealing i wouldnt put credit to original sprites and claimed like mine.

Hoy did you rip it? Which program did you use to extract the sprites? Surprise
Thanked by:
(01-02-2010, 03:58 PM)TheHacker Wrote: Well the Jerry it was ripped by me,so i didnt steal it and then i edit the feets and eyes.Then to have more eyes and a cherry bomb, i edit Androu1 eyes and bomb squad.That not stealing if it was stealing i wouldnt put credit to original sprites and claimed like mine.
That's fine if you ripped them, but what I really want to know if you actually made these.

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT STEALING. SERIOUSLY. YOU NEED TO BE BANNED. BADLY
(01-02-2010, 04:31 PM)Mageker Wrote:

Hoy did you rip it? Which program did you use to extract the sprites? Surprise

Screenshot,and then i edit some parts.

(01-02-2010, 05:31 PM)Baegal Wrote:
That's fine if you ripped them, but what I really want to know if you actually made these.

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT STEALING. SERIOUSLY. YOU NEED TO BE BANNED. BADLY

I ripped it and the other parts are edits of original sprites but if it was steling like i said i wouldnt put credit and claim as mine.
Thanked by:
You ripped a rip (through screen print), edited it and... Wait, you may have said the said that the original was ripped by Androu1 and he therefore had credit, but did you ask him before you did this?
Anyway I think everybody's making a fuss of this (too many posts, should've been locked) but you should've asked, that's the least you could do (in terms of politeness, respect), and wanting to submit it makes things worse, despite your intentions being good.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: Cobalt Blue, Kyo Wolf
(01-03-2010, 01:38 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: You ripped a rip (through screen print), edited it and... Wait, you may have said the said that the original was ripped by Androu1 and he therefore had credit, but did you ask him before you did this?
Anyway I think everybody's making a fuss of this (too many posts, should've been locked) but you should've asked, that's the least you could do (in terms of politeness, respect), and wanting to submit it makes things worse, despite your intentions being good.
....did you read the custom ml3 project's last few pages?
Thanked by:
...of course I did. The intentions are good but the means dishonest.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
Hard time but i did it i ripped Jerry and will be the last time i rip spmething to hard work.Here he is ripped and with extras(2 more feets and some more eye expressions)

Jerry:[Image: paperjerry.png]
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
(01-28-2010, 02:59 PM)TheHacker Wrote: Hard time but i did it i ripped Jerry and will be the last time i rip spmething to hard work.Here he is ripped and with extras(2 more feets and some more eye expressions)

Jerry:[Image: paperjerry.png]

And let that be a valuable lesson learned to why you should always give credit where credit is due when you take rips for editing.
Thanked by: